16

Nurse then started to start cleaning her wound and started bandaging the wounds......... while cleaning it she opened her eyes.......she saw the nurse was cleaning her wounds so she didn't said anything and justed layed there......then the nurse announced that she finished her work ........then she went out.......

Anika then slowly woke up from the bed and tried removing her iv line as she needs to get freshen up..........
As she was trying to take it out aarav then came and shouted thinking that she is again trying to escape.......

Aarav: ANIKA!!!!!

Anika flinched and turned towards the door and saw Aarav was standing there with red anger eyes ......

Aarav: why are you making me angry always with your actions......I already told you that I will discharge you once your are fit and fine.....then why are you always thinking about leaving the hospital......what is your problem??

Anika: what is problem???who told you that I'm trying to escape.....have you gone nuts......I'm going to use the restroom and thats all........and that's why I'm removing it .....but my time it is not coming out ......

Aarav: then you can ask help from the nurse........where is she??? I told her to be with you.....

Anika: she came and changed my bandage and I told her to carry on with her work.......

Aarav: okk.....wait let me remove it.....

Aarav came and removed the iv line only and then she went to the restroom while limping as her injected area is paining much........

Anika then got freshen up and came out and saw Aarav was getting her bed ready......She was admiring him from near the door........

Anika :(thinking in mind)you are so handsome,cute,sweet and etc......all these are making me fall for you again and again.......but my heart is not allowing me to accept you .......

Thinking these she left a sigh and walked towards the bed .......she then sat on the bed ......Aarav took her breakfast and gave it to her...... without speaking anything she ate the whole plate ........after that aarav gave her the medicine for the morning and went out without saying anything......

Anika: so rude......can't he speak.......whether he is having a stone in his mouth........very bad ....I hate you.....

Then she layed on the bed and was scrolling down the social media.........

At Aarav's cabin.....

Aarav pov...

Ahhh god.....why is she so cute..........she was secretly admiring me from the door......she thought that I didn't saw her ......means she is also having some feelings till now.....but she is not ready to open it up......

Aarav: what can I do......what if I try acting cold with her and ignoring her .......noooo.....I have already ignored her for 7 months........but if I do it again then it will affect her health ...........but how can I make her normal and talk with me.......what if I do a death prank on her.........yes ....I'm sure she will surely come and accept her feelings.......but I have to see her crying that's the only thing Im feeling very bad in doing to her......for the first time I'm feeling so bad for making someone cry ......god please make her strong.......but when can I start the prank .......I think I can execute this plan after 2 days then she will be more stable than today...........so from on I will not going to go to her room and I will watch her actions secretly from outside..........Woww ......Aarav you are a genius......I'm sure she will accept me......

Saying this he was feeling so excited and was smiling feeling that she will accept......but some other thing is waiting for him which is going to shock him......

That day he didn't show up infront of Anika.......here Anika was also desperately waiting for him .........

At night.

The nurse came to give her dinner and medicine.....

Anika: nurse....where is Dr.Aarav....he is no where to be seen......is he busy...

Nurse: mam he went to home......I don't know today he was so sad that he didn't attend his appointments.......when I tried asking him he said that the important person in his life is ignoring him.........that's why he can't concentrate on his work......telling this he went out of the hospital..........okk mam have your dinner and then I will give you your medicine.......and then I will leave.....

Anika took her plate and started to eat the dinner ........while eating the dinner her mind was fully thinking about Aarav........she is blaming herself for his condition in her mind..........

Aarav has already informed about the plan to Anika's personal nurse.....that's why she is saying what he taught her to say ......... meanwhile Aarav was standing outside and was watching her through the window.......

Nurse:ok mam please lay down and turn around......I have to give you injection.......

Anika: injection......can you please calm Aarav and tell him that i told you that I will take injection only from himmmm......but please don't tell him that i requested you to tell him this .........please..

Nurse: sorry mam .......sir already told us strictly not to call him and handle the situation with our senior surgeons ........he said that he will be not attending anything for tomorrow also......but if you need I will call other doctor to give you the injection......can I ???

Anika: no....it's okk.....you can continue.......

Aarav : Woww.....my nurse is so good at these things other than the medical works.....how good she handle the situation.....wowww.....

Anika then turned and layed on her side.......the nurse came and lowered her pants and injected ....Anika cried and little at the beginning.....then she asked Anika to turn on the other side......Anika too did what she said.....then she injected the other one ......for this Anika cried really hard.......
Aarav was feeling so pity on her for not being near her......then the nurse made her lay properly and said some soothing words and came out......

Aarav was waiting for her at the door ...

Aarav: didn't I told you to be gentle with her while giving injection to her ..........did I.

Nurse: I'm sorry sir ........but I was very slow......

Aarav: anyways leave it......and you really did a good job in convincing her.....now you may leave.....

The nurse then went out......

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it......

______________________________________