That evening.

(Y/N POV)
I don't really remember what happened in the evening on 17th of July 2022. All I remember is I had gotten in my car, driving around my town looking for somewhere to get food. Then, a loud bang filled my ears. I got out of my car, it was flipped. But, I was still in it. What?

I watched a young man get out of his car, he ran up to me to see if I was okay while on the phone with 911. "Are you alright?" He asked frantically. I didn't respond. I thought it was a dream to be quite honest. The ambulance came along with police, I listened eagerly, the police said that a car came from the side, crashing into me. The man who hit me was okay. But not me.
Then it suddenly came to me.
I'm dead.
I could see the paramedics getting me out of the car. My injurys were quite severe. My right leg, snapped to the side, sharp pieces of glass stabbed into my torso. Bleeding from the ears, nose and mouth could be seen.
When I saw myself, I cried. I cried but nothing came out. The man who called 911 was still there, he didn't get back into his car, though, he stood there in disbelief. His bright blue eyes shining and his dark brown hair covering his face. I know he didn't save my life, but, in my eyes, he's my hero.

That night, when he got in his car. I followed him. I wanted to be there with him, for him. He drove to a large house down the road. On the car ride there he was silent, didn't even have the radio on. I sat in the passenger side, accompanying him. As he parked into the driveway he sat in his seat for a few minutes, recollecting himself. I felt horrible, knowing he just saw my dead body. As he went in the house, another man with blonde hair greeted him. "Hey man, you get the pizzas?" He asked. "No. I think we should just order them." He replied. "Why Colby? What happened?" I noted that his name was colby, I liked it. Now I just had to figure the other ones name. "On the way.. there was a crash. I called 911 , but it was too late, the girl was dead." Colby looked down, trying not to get emotional. "Holy shit, are you okay man?" The other man asked "yeah Sam. I'm gonna be fine. I just think I should stay home for tonight." Okay, I found out the other one is Sam. "Yeah totally, I'll go order some food now" Sam agreed, giving Colby a hug but then wondering off. Colby went up to his bedroom. With me following behind. He laid in his bed, hands behind his head. I was going to lay next to him but before I could fully sit down he jumped up. "What the fuck?!" He yelled slightly. Sam came throught the door, hearing his yell "You ok? What happened?!" Sam asked. "Dude, I just laid on my bed and I swear to god I thought someone sat next to me." Colby said, standing up. "Dude..maybe you have a spirit with you." Sam said leaning against the door a little bit. "Maybe, or I'm just in a state of shock? I don't know man.." Colby said, walking past Sam. "I'm starving." He said "Pizzas gonna be here in 3 minutes." Sam laughed, walking to the kitchen with Colby. I decided to just sit in Colby's room for a little bit. Woah, I'm dead. They can't see me..but he could feel me on the bed? Being a ghost is crazy. I continued to follow them along for the night. I didn't sleep (obviously) but I just wondered the halls, giving myself a tour. It's a pretty nice place not gonna lie, a lot better than my old house. And now that's how I got here I guess, how I became a ghost.