II

Same warning as last time: all languages (not English) will be google translated but the English version underneath so your fine boo.

Andręs PoV:

My brother barges in my room with some toast,for some reason?

Oddly nice.

"Do you know what day it is?"

"Fucking pride month what?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"Your and mine's anniversary of you moving in!"

"Stop turning everything into an exuse to make toast!"

"You know I love making it but can't eat it!"

My brother is on the autism spectrum and hates the texture of it so he won't eat it,I love toast,so whatever,I accept the toast and eat it before getting ready in a beige and black tee with some white arm warmers and white trainers with some grey jeans with a chain on the belt thing.

Same jewellery as last time so not special.

Me and Gabriel are having dinner and spending time shopping at the mall for some shit we don't even need!

We are off work because we're on the mission together and need to prepare.

I'll train after the mall it's fine.

I grab my bag with phones and car keys in it and walk towards the entrance of the mall.

"HEY GABBY !" Nicknames cute right.

"HEYYY" yeah I don't have a nickname.

"LETS. SHOP."

we walk in the different shops and spend ridiculous amounts of money on random shit,hot topic timeeee!"

I rush towards the store and browse through the things,I buy half the store and leave spending $835 on it.

God.

we run around until we find some food courts and start to fill up on food.

It's about 3 or 4 when we get out the mall.

We both part ways and drive home.

The massive pile of bags on my back seat.

I scream like a little girl ,I love organising and I bout some new storage things,nobody knows I'm very organised but I love doing it it's so calming and ugh looks so pretty! (Same boo)

I dump all the bags on my bed and start having fun.

Unpacking organising colour by colour letter a-z yanno what I mean?

It's like 5 when I'm done so I get this training dummy out and start kicking beating it up punching you know the really cool shit.

I've not been on a mission in a few weeks (2 weeks) so I'm kinda burnt out.

I have to practice a lot.

Because I can't lose this mission and fail Dane he's also one of my top #3 he's always been their for me!

He's like a older brother I've never had.

The time flies and it's already like half 11 so I ounce on my bed letting my eyes shut.