Revenge of the spider queen(Part 1)

Y/N's Pov

I can hear commotion from above as the mortals get ready for New year's I then turn to my mother and the scientist.

My mother grits her teeth and says "Ugh! Yeah keep laughing! Oh just wait til y'all see what I got cooking! Then you'll have something to celebrate!" She says. She then opens her hand to reveal a hair from the Monkie kid. "Only one hair left. Haha. This little piece from the Monkie kid holds all the power that I need to rule this world. Hey! You! Have you finished tinkering yet?"

Me and mother look at the scientist. Then the scientist speaks, "I have constructed what you asked for, the delivery systems are operational, so long as the venom works", he says

What he said made my my blood boil, the venom has to work for my mom and I to rule the world.
My mother then said, " The venom will work" she said with a intimated voice. She then called me over, "(Y/N), my precious daughter, will you do the honors?". I grinned then nodded as I grabbed the hair from my mother and walked to the geyser pit and dropped it in then, a spider drone dropped down then exploded. "No! No! NO! I am the queen! I am meant to rule this world!
Not hide beneath it!"

I glared at Syntax while mother was about to attack him then stopped, "It can't be over", I then looked at her sadly but then, we heard a voice.

"It doesn't have to be" the voice said.

We all turn around to see a girl walking in "Who... Who are you?" I yelled.

"My apologies, I just thought I'll be of service" she said.

"Service huh? Who are you?" I asked

"I am merely someone who thinks the Great Spider Queen and Spider Princess has been absent from their thrones for far too long. I believe once you rise, a thing even the celestial host cannot achieve will be inevitable. The final destruction of the monkey king" The girl said as my mother pointed her spider leg at her.

"Well don't you have a sweet way of talking. Monkey king tore me from my throne, took everything I had! What makes you think it's so easy?" My mother demanded.

"I thought maybe we can use this" The girl said as she pulled out a vial, something that I hadn't seen before"

"My, my, my I haven't seen one of those in awhile" Mother said.

"May I?" The girl asked then mother moved her and allowed her to pass and walk to the geyser. When she reached it, she turned to me and bowed, I moved away to my mother since I didn't trust her yet, she then added the substance and the color had turn blue; a spider drone popped out but this time didn't explode!

I then looked amazed as mother spoke "Well, well, well. Looks like you have some uses after all. Let's give this a spin" as me and mother both smirked looked at Syntax.

"Wait!!! No! I helped you! You need me!" Me and mother didn't care as the spider drone jumped on him and turned him into a spider demon.

"My Queen, Princess" said Syntax bowed to us.

"Now that's more like it! Okay, little miss mystery, what's the catch?" Mother asked

"I simply wish to see you and your daughter fulfill your destiny's, My Queen, Princess" the girl said as she bowed.

"Well alright then!" As more of our spider demon henchmen started to appear me and my Mother laughed evilly but didn't notice that the girl's eyes flashed blue.

Me and my mother will finally rule this world

Together!