Chapter VI

"Aren't you helping Potter save the world?" A boy with a dark complexion, brown eyes and an expression on his face that did not encourage conversation turned towards Ron.

Blaise was wearing shiny black boots, black pants, a white shirt, and a tie tied tightly around his neck.  A red ruby ​​ring glittered on his finger, which even Ron thought didn't go with the rest of the outfit.

In disbelief, Ronald found that he looked much worse than Slytherin. His clothes were wrinkled and didn't fit him. The seed of hatred in him began to part more and more.

"Are you going to stand there or...?" Ronald focused on the wall across from him.

"Actually, I was just about to leave." Zabini thought the squirrel had already made up his mind.

"Did you come here just to look at me and leave?"

"Believe me, I'm not jumping for joy that I happened to run into you, Zabini. Let's say it's a coincidence." The boy tried to make eye contact, but Slytherin's gaze went right through him.

"You're lying. And you're terrible at it, Weasley." Zabini tried to be as least suspiciously nice as possible but failed. Somehow, every word he said was full of sarcasm.

The redhead had only seen Slytherin a few times, but at that moment he really couldn't stand him.

"Whatever." Ronald turned and tried to leave.

It would be nice to calm it down somehow. Blaise thought and decided to bet everything on one card.

"You're here because you suck at potions, right? You're looking for a tutor." Ron stopped in the doorway. He seemed to be thinking about something.

"None of your business, Zabini." And disappeared behind the door.

Blaise stood in the room for a while, giving the man time to leave, and left himself. He was softly smiling.

Entering the dungeons, he ran into Pansy Parkinson.

"Ohoho, you're smiling. You did so well with Weasley?" He changed his expression back to emotionless.

"Great even - he didn't agree." Pansy looked at him and put her hand to his forehead as if to check if he had a fever.

"Are you okay? If he didn't agree, why are you happy?"

"Because he'll agree, soon. He just doesn't know it yet. Firstly he does not know that he will not find anyone among friends or others that could help him."

"And why is that?"

"Because I paid them. Mostly a favor in return. Secondly, I sensed uncertainty in him about the decision."

As she remembered why they were doing all this, she took a step back. She couldn't stay with him because she had other things on her mind.

"All right. The sooner the better."

At the same time, Ronald had already left the building and walked around the open square. Harry, Hermione and Dean were sitting on the grass waiting for the redhead to join the conversation.

"Perhaps I found myself a tutor, Herm." He finally said out of context and sat down heavily next to his friends.

"But I don't like him, and you probably don't either. Actually, I'd rather learn on my own."

"Will you finally tell me who it is?" said Hermione from behind the book she was holding.

"Blaise Zabini." His friends looked at him as if he was joking.

"I mean... Why is this tutoring so important to you? Maybe you should actually study on your own." Dean said.

Hermione shook her head.

"Ronald is not motivated enough. He's in danger of failing this year, so I don't know if self-study is the best idea." Ronald felt uncomfortable with his friend calling him unmotivated even if it was true.

"I just wanted to see if it was even worth trying with someone so... hard to tolerate." Dean tried not to offend the Slytherin, (whom he only knew from rumors) too much.

"I get it, he could be better. In fact he is an asshole if I'm being honest."

"But I still think that one meeting with him won't hurt." Harry spoke up.