The Alpha King's Wildrose

Xania Rose Wilder escapes her own pack after being brutally tortured for nearly two years. The only thing she has in mind is saving her sister and keeping the promise she made her mother right before she died.

The secret Xania is keeping is weighing down on her chest. She only knows bits and pieces of a bigger puzzle. And she quickly needs to figure out the rest of her own abilities to save the werewolf world from destruction.

Unbeknown to her though, she runs right into the Alpha King's territory and soon after finds out that the Alpha her mother had told her stories about when she was younger, is no other than her mate.

But Raidon Elliot Nightingale doesn't want her.

He is cold, distant, and nothing like she dreamed her other half to be. The only thing he offers her is a place to stay for three months so her 7 heat cycles don't kill her during the separation.

And even though his arrogance makes her want to slash him across the face with her claws, she can't deny that being under the protection of the Alpha King is going to buy her enough time to figure out her next move.

Keeping herself from falling in love with her mate isn't that easy though. Especially when she unravels Raidon's dark secrets along the way.

Because like her mother used to say:

There was no fighting destiny.

•••

So, tiny confession. This is a new book I am writing.

It is not completed.

Three chapters are out so far❤️ I have already written 60% of the book. And I have exams until the 4th of July, so for now I am posting whenever I have time. Next chapter will be out on the 17th of June.

After that I will be posting regularly, twice to three times a week.

It would mean the world to me if you guys checked it out🥰

Ya'll heading over to my profile to check out my book now🙄 No? No. Ok.

Just kidding🤪

Next recs will be completed books❤️

Enjoy!

Love,
V

•••