Chapter 48

The warmth was like being branded on her forehead and didn't dissipate after a long time. Even the temperature on her cheeks is also rising sharply, making this shallow hug with just leaning her head turned unusual too.

Ruan Sixian felt that it was getting harder and harder to keep pretending that she was asleep.

If Fu Mingyu looked back, he would see her eyelashes trembling so unnaturally.

However, the temperature of his body makes her feel attached to him,and the arc of his arm is just right without a sense of shackle at all. Solid but also with a gentle feeling in it.

One more second at most.

Ruan Sixian thought so while feeling that she almost couldn't pretend any longer. There was a stream of heat in her chest. It was boiling, rampaging and about to break through her chest.

She frowned tightly. Just as she was about to open her eyes, a mobile phone rang in the car.

It's Fu Mingyu's mobile phone.

He took out his mobile phone with his other hand, put it to his ear and spoke softly.

Taking advantage when his attention was on his other hand, Ruan Sixian took a breath.

"Huh? Sick?"

Fu Mingyu's posture remained unchanged, but he looked down at Ruan Sixian's sleeping face, and his voice became even lower.

"Okay, I know. I will be back later."

After a few short sentences, he hung up the phone and the quietness inside the car continued.

With this interruption, the tightness in Ruan Sixian's chest slowly loosened.

Although her heart still beats abnormally, it is much calmer than before.

The sound of Fu Mingyu's steady breathing was in her ears, and the faint fragrance from his body lingered on the tip of her nose.

Ruan Sixian kept leaning against his arm, but felt his hand tighten on her shoulder.

The nervous feeling came back again because of the temperature in his palm.

At the same time, he tilted his head and gently rubbed his chin against the top of her head.

Ruan Sixian didn't know why she was so nervous at this time. Now, it's even more difficult for her to hold herself than when the kiss landed on her forehead just now.

Obviously, the hug last night was more intimate than the hug at this moment.

There were undulating whistle sounds outside the car window and at this moment, it even sounded like romantic music, with a quiet and ordinary pleasant feeling in it.

Although it was difficult for her to calm down, Ruan Sixian uncontrollably hoped for this road to be a little longer and a little longer.

She began to think about what happened today and slowly found a reason for herself.

Perhaps it is because today's hug has no comfort and no desire to absorb a sense of security. It is simply the hug of a man and a woman.

The most primitive and direct expression of affection, like a pair of lovers who have been in love for a long time, leaning together naturally.

She took another long breath.

The breathing of the nasal cavity can no longer maintain oxygen to her brain.

Fu Mingyu, this man, is sometimes too terrible. His warm water comes so naturally that it makes people won't feel a sense of offense at all and unknowingly fall for it.