Part Three - Ulterior Motives

"What on earth is going on?" Santana asked, crossing her arms as she looked between them.
     "Oh, Kurt didn't tell you? I'm his new boyfriend." Sebastian replied just as Rachel showed up in the door too, causing everyone to stare at the Warbler, including Kurt.
     "Guys like you don't have boyfriends." Santana said with a salty voice, still not over her grudge against Sebastian.
     "She's right, Kurt, this is madness. After Blaine you go for someone like him?" Rachel couldn't believe her eyes and gestured wildly at Sebastian.
     In the past Kurt wouldn't have disagreed with them, but after tonight, he was sure Sebastian had a heart after all and Blaine had hurt him. More than anyone, by sleeping with someone else just because he was lonely. Something Sebastian had helped him through during the past few days by making him feel wanted and appreciated for the first time in a very long time.
     "At least he hasn't cheated on me because he can't handle a long distance relationship." Kurt responded, more bitterly than intended, while he entangled his fingers with Sebastian's.
     "And I have no intentions of ever doing that," Sebastian reassured. "If I ever start getting bored, we'll just spice things up."
     A heavy blush covered Kurt's face while Rachel and Santana rolled their eyes.
    "He's just using you to get what he want as always." Santana said, glaring between them.
     "Now why would I do that when I got what I wanted?" Sebastian asked and surprised Kurt by pulling him in for a passionate kiss.
     Sebastian's delicious lips and tender tongue movements caused Kurt to forget that his roommates were present. But he thought he could make out gasps and groans.
   "Ew." Rachel said, thankfully disappearing from the door.
    "Don't come crying to us when he breaks your heart." Santana said and slammed the door shut on her way out, causing Sebastian to tear his mouth from Kurt's with a laugh.
     It would've been cute if Kurt wasn't so confused. "Why are you doing all of this?" he asked, trying to search Sebastian's gaze.
    "What do you mean?" the Warbler asked in turn while caressing Kurt's cheek.
    "All of this," Kurt sighed and removed Sebastian's hand from his face, but he didn't let go of it. "In one second you're in this to get revenge on Blaine and in the next you tell my friends that you're my new boyfriend."
     There's no way Sebastian Smythe actually wants to be my boyfriend, Kurt told himself.
    "Yeah because that is my plan," Sebastian said with his usual obnoxiously charming voice. "To get revenge on Blaine for cheating on you and become your boyfriend."
     For a moment Kurt just stared at Sebastian with wide eyes. "You, Sebastian Smythe, who loves bragging about your one-night-stands and have probably never been in an actual relationship, wants to be my boyfriend?"
     Even uttering the words out loud sounded surreal, but Sebastian simply grinned and leaned in to brush a feather light kiss against Kurt's lips.
    "Yes," Sebastian exhaled and squeezed the hand that was still holding Kurt's. "I think I always wanted to be with you."
    Kurt's heart skipped a beat, but he covered it up with a joke. "Not just for hot hate sex?" he asked and Sebastian broke into chuckles.
    "No, I was always so jealous of what you had with Blaine that I set out to ruin it because no one has ever loved me that much." Sebastian sighed, as if he was thinking back on those days, causing Kurt to look away. The wound was still too fresh.
    "Until we forgot to prioritize each other," Kurt said with a deep sigh. "Because it's not just Blaine's fault, even though I've spent so much time being angry with him."
     A warm hand slipped down Kurt's arm in a comforting manner. "We could always skip our whole revenge plan and tell him what happened tomorrow." Sebastian said to Kurt's big surprise.
    "That's nice of you, but knowing Rachel he already knows." Kurt said with a nod in the direction of the closed door. Surely Rachel or Santana had already called Blaine.
     "Wouldn't he have called you, if he already found out?" Sebastian wondered, causing Kurt's cheeks to flush red.
    "No, because I turned off my phone so we wouldn't be disturbed tonight." he revealed and averted his gaze.
    "Okay, then we explain it all to him tomorrow,"  Sebastian said casually. "Right now I just want to enjoy the moment, since I usually sneak out after sex."
    A warm feeling washed over Kurt, knowing that Sebastian found him special enough to share a whole weekend with. "Is that why you see me as your boyfriend? Because this has already been your longest and most serious relationship?" he asked with a smile and proceeded to wrap his arms around Sebastian's neck.
    "Without a doubt." Sebastian replied before smashing their lips together again.
    The kiss was deep and toe-curling, causing Kurt to let out a blissful sigh while Sebastian groaned over their lips parting when he tried to go for a second round.
    "It's been a long day and I just don't think we should go further again before we've talked to Blaine." Kurt said when he noticed how disappointed Sebastian looked.
    "Unfortunately you're right. We should probably get some sleep." Sebastian said and adjusted them so Kurt was lying down before placing his head on Kurt's chest.
     It was rather adorable to see Sebastian let his walls down, giving Kurt a sudden urge to trail his fingers through Sebastian's soft hair.
     "See, you are capable of being nice." Kurt murmured, smiling at the sight of Sebastian nuzzling into him.
    "Ugh, please don't tell anyone I've gone soft." Sebastian groaned and looked up to meet Kurt's gaze.
    "For me?" Kurt wondered, batting his eyelashes to tease the blushing meerkat.
    "Yes, for you. Kurt dear." Sebastian said and leaned in for a tender kiss that Kurt melted into.
     It was strange how fast Sebastian's kisses had become addictive, Kurt thought when their lips parted again.
    "Goodnight Sebastian." Kurt said with a soft sigh while wrapping his arms around his lover more comfortably.
    "Goodnight Kurt." Sebastian replied, smiling as he placed his head down on Kurt's rising and falling chest and closed his eyes.
   I think I could get used to this, Kurt told himself before he drifted to sleep as well. Despite spending the last few weeks thinking he'd never be able to trust anyone with his heart again.