Raina & Kairo #2

Kairo's POV

The day I saw her limping out the school gates I was convinced that I needed to intervene and find out what the hell was going on with her ,because things just weren't adding up.

"Kairo ,come on bro " Wesley said kicking the football my way which I effortlessly stopped.

"You know  what happened with that girl raina?" I asked and he chuckled along with the other guys.

"Of course ,she went down on me just a few days ago so I invited the rest of the guys to try her out and I'll say this that girls mouth and pussy are gold" Wesley said causing the others to laugh along with him as they patted his shoulder.

"Too bad she's black " Victor spoke up making my fist balled up at my sides at their cruel tauntings.
"Is any of that even true ?" I asked and William ,Wesley twin walked over to me with a smirk.

"You can ask her if your that desperate for the truth and please your welcome to share your experience with us after" he said as the guys all started filtering unto the field.

So that's how they chose to respond to me about her. I'm lucky they didn't have the time to go into specifics or I would have surely kicked someone's ass.

They were right about one thing though ,her mouth really was gold and it made me curious as to why the girl I've liked for a year has skills like  that.
The girl that had no friends ,barely talked to others and got straight A's.

There is no way a girl like her would know something like that without first hand experiencing the real thing. Trust me a guy like me would know.

"Your house makes me feel like I'll go inside and see maids plus cooks " she said and I chuckled.

"Nah we like our privacy " I answered and opened the door for her as she walked inside.
Her face lit up at how luxurious everything looked.

"Where's your room?" she asked and held her hand taking her to my room and she crossed her hand once she entered.

"This can't be your room" she said.

"Why not bae ?"

"Because it's not trashy and smells like ass" she remarked making me laugh out loud. This girl is something else.

"Nah I'm a pretty clean cut guy" I said laying back in my bed and she laid beside me.

"You said you wanted to know the truth?" she asked and I leaned up looking at her.

"Yeah yeah I do."

"Well to put it simply ..... I'm a superhero" she said in all seriousness.

"Mchhh"

"For real kairo ,these scars are my symbol of bravery. You should be proud"

"Raina I'm not playing with you!" I yelled and she gulped playing with her fingers.

" Some kids at school beat me up for well...existing " she said twirling her hair and my face contorted into one of anger.

"And you told no one. Why?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"It's not a big deal Kairo " she scoffed.

"Are you fucking crazy yes it is Raina what if they go too far and kill you !"

"Then it'll be on the news ,people will mourn and I'll be buried and forgotten" she said making my blood boil.

How could she have this little concern about her own well being. It's baffles me how she could be like this.