Chapter 2

By the time I got to Ellie's, it was already dark and the music was blaring from the inside.

People littered the yard, drinking ,kissing and carrying on at the party.

Pulling up I herd a few cat calls and I shook my head.

Sighing to myself I put the kick stand down and got of the bike, unzipping my black leather Jacket an running a hand through my hair I walked into the over crowed house.

It didn't take me long to find Ellie , Her dyed fire red hair was flying everywhere as she was grinding on some guy  on top of the kitchen table.

"Hey" I yelled as she ground her Hips into the guy.

She didn't reply so I smiled to myself and shook the table she stood on

"Hey bitch, I'm talking to you" I yelled again laughing as they both clung to each other.

They both looked around trying to see who bumped the table and it made me laugh even more

"Down here wild thang, the party has finally arrived" I yelled as her eyes met mine and turned from fury to laughter. 

"Finally!" She yelled  jumping down from the table and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"What took you so long"? She questioned turning her blue eyes on me.

I gave a lazy smile and shook my head, "you don't want to know" I replied as she gave me a knowing look.

"Who was he, I'm assuming he was very cute" she started.

I nodded while I scanned the crowd "he was tall dark and" I paused unable to believe my eyes.

"Here" I mumbled.

Ellie's eyes widened and followed my gaze to the tall, dark and brooding man standing in front of the stairs.

"No way" Ellie groaned

"that's who kept you from helping me get dressed for the party"? she whined 

"Yeah, why"? I asked turning my attention from the dark and brooding man.

Ellie ran her fingers through her hair and bit her lip, refusing to meet  my eyes

a tell-tale sign when Ellie didn't want to tell me something that might piss me off.

I sighed "Come on El stop stalling who is this guy?"

She shrugged and kept her composure

"that's Wyatt he's Eric's right hand man."

I wanted to laugh and then go punch a wall, If he had anything to do with Eric that asshole wasn't worth saving.

"Well I guess I should go say hi" I told Ellie giving one of my best shit eating grins.

On my way to walking over to Wyatt I grabbed a drink tossed it back and threw the Cup over my shoulder

"You turn up at all the parties like this" I asked in a low tone.

He didn't even look at me, much less respond so I tapped his shoulder

"hey spare phone Wyatt, do you stand around-" I was pulled and slammed against the wall before I could even finish my sentence. 

"Don't ever say my real name, I don't know who told you or why but names around here are dangerous." He warned.

He had one hand on my wrist and the other on the side of my head.

The drink was starting to get me buzzed and my temper was already on a short fuze.

I held back a  snicker and punched him in the jaw, hot fury licking my insides

"You may be Eric's little bitch" I spat "but if you ever put your hands on me again, I'll kick your ass and then he'll kill you"

I took pride in shock the resonated in his eyes

"how do you know Eric" he asked in a near whisper.

I smirked and rolled my eyes "it shouldn't be hard to tell, same brownish hair, dark brown eyes.." I trailed off knowing he'd get the picture. 

His jaw dropped a little at my words

"you're her" he replied 

I shook my head and laughed

"yeah, I'm 'her' " I replied still giggling.

That drink must've been stronger than I expected.

Wyatt seemed to be swaying.

"hey", I asked in a slow tone "how come you're swaying like that."

Wyatt raised an eye brow at me "I haven't moved, what the hell are you on"

"I only had one drin-" the rest of my words wouldn't come out and I found the floor suddenly rushing up to my face.

Only I didn't reach the floor, Wyatt caught me around the waist and picked me up effortlessly

"where are you taking me" I asked in a slurred voice.

"Somewhere safe, so you can sleep whatever the hell you had out of your system" he replied

"Was a drink, just one, not right" I couldn't speak the way I wanted to it all came out in parts.

But in my drunken haze I couldn't mistake the way he was holding me, and I didn't want him to let go.

Forgetting about the drink and the party I curled into Wyatt's chest and closed my eyes

"don't leave me alone" I told him slowly falling into a dreamless sleep.