Saddening sunsets

Friendly reminder: This is set after little Daniel got his glowup and it is unrelated to the story. This might be cringe and the characters might be out of character so I'm sorry and please don't attacketh me because it's my first time. Don't be afraid to correct my writing if I am wrong. Thank you and enjoy. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

In the park, the cool breeze blows on the two sitting cross-legged with their arms behind their back giving them the balance they needed to sit comfortably on a blanket under the tree while admiring the view in front of them with soft smiles plastered on their faces. Well, one of them was admiring the view in front of the both of them while the other was admiring, in their opinion, a much better view than the one they were facing. The sun was setting but it was far from being night. It was as if the universe was sparring the two's time to last a little longer which is something we all wished could happen when we are enjoying something. The silence was speaking in its own way up until it was interrupted by a voice. "Don't you think the sunset is so beautiful?" Daniel commented without shifting his gaze from the scenery in front of them.

"Yeah... it is so beautiful," whispers the ever-smiling Zoe in awe of the beauty in her presence, "It's out of this world type of beautiful," she voiced out while shyly examining Daniel's features.

"I've heard people saying that it is quite the scenery but now that I'm looking at it, it's breath-taking," exclaimed Daniel softly not taking his gaze away from the biggest star in our solar system setting behind the lake creating ripples of the light on the water making it a shimmering gradient from orange to blue.

"Yeah... it's too bad we can't keep the beautiful scenes like this in our grasps," she gently said not taking her gaze from Daniel's face which seemed as if it was slightly coated with glitter that blended in with his skin.

"It's always scenes like this that we can't keep forever huh?" he calmly questioned.

"Yeah," she says looking down while fiddling with her hands, "It's always things like these that we can't keep for ourselves because we feel like we are undeserving of them because we as humans tend to spot our imperfections then dwell on them then we beat ourselves just because of something we did or a feature we have."

"Yeah, we do that don't we?" he nonchalantly asked with a soft smile displayed on his face.

"Yeah," she murmured, "and I feel undeserving of you," she quietly exhaled with a smile on her face which was contradictory to how she was really feeling since smiles are associated with positive connotation such as the emotion joy or happiness.

"Hmm?" he hummed waiting to hear what she said because he didn't hear her.

"Nothing! I just said that the scenery is beautiful," she says as she waves her hands in front of her with the bright smile she always has on her face. Daniel turns to face her and softly smiles in response to her answer. In the park, the cool breeze blows on the two sitting on a blanket under a tree admiring the beauty of scenery they both can't obtain with soft smiles plastered on their faces.

♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥

►THE END◄