Letter

Old writing, a draft

I can't believe shes real. I can't believe that she likes me. I can't believe she wants to hold me or hold my hand, that she has the urge to kiss me and misses me when I can't be there. I've never considered myself to be worthy of any of those things, she makes me feel like I am. When my hands touch her skin I don't ever want to let go. I want to hang onto her forever and ever. There are so many things I want to do, so many feeling aching to come out whenever she smiles at me like I'm so amazing. I don't know how I get to have her the way that I do, but I want to keep it this way. I want to keep having those days in her room where we watch awesome youtube videos. I want to try and wrestle her phone out of her hands to read the hidden chapters of her story. I want to keep building up the courage to kiss her and then giggling after. I want to hold her close to me and touch her in ways nobody else can. I want to make her feel special, because she really is. She's a star, she's my star and I couldn't be happier about it. Whenever I hear her voice I fall a little harder. I do believe theres a bond holding us together, we were always destined to meet. I don't know where I would be without her. She adds a depth and meaning to my life. I love her more than words can express.