The perfect night out

Kunikuzushi life is pretty simple. Wake Y/N up in the morning by dragging her or hitting her with a pillow. Make breakfast for the both of them, pack up her bento box so she can eat while at work, see her off, clean the house, get groceries, feed the koi fish and the cats, make dinner, and cuddle his wife at night. Then he repeats the cycle over and over like a never-ending loop. Yeah, pretty simple right? Now imagine doing this...without people finding out you use to be in a criminal organization.
--------------------

Well, now he is out at the tavern watching his wife pretty much getting wasted on wine with her friends. Kunikuzushi doesn't like going out to taverns because of the loudness and the smell of alcohol, but he lost a bet with his wife. The bet was that can he controls his vulgar language throughout the whole week.

Unfortunately for him, he said a pretty colorful word with you around when he bump his pinkie toe at the end of the table

"Alright Y/N I think you had too much to drink" he then takes the bottle from your hands

"N-noooo I'm not done with that bottle yet" You then reach out to grab the bottle from his hand (boyfriend reference)

Cyno can't help but laugh at the situation in front of him

"Yea, Y/n you have enough drinking for the day. Might wanna cool it down before you have a hangover" like he's not drinking a ton of bottles

Kuni glared at him "No one is allowed to tease my wife but me"

Furzan chuckles a bit about the bickering between cyno and Kunikuzushi. But it ended when Tighnari hit his husband on the head.

"Ow, what the hell was that for!!"  the male rubs his white locks on top of his head pouting at Tighnari.

"Because you're causing a scene of being an embarrassment"

"Wha-he started it!" he then points to Kunikuzushi who just has his middle finger up with a smirk planted on his face.

But that smirk wiped out his face when he also felt a pang of pain on his forehead. He look to his left where his wife was sitting and she was looking at him with a glare.

He pouts and crosses his arms looking away mumbling a "sorry" that we all know that he doesn't mean it.

Layla can't help but laugh a bit "It seems like you guys have your husband under control"

"Damn right. Most men need to be put in their place" Furzan flip one of her pigtails with a flick of her wrist.

"But...I'm a male..." the fennec fox turns his head into confusion

"Yea but you don't count because you are different"

"What the hell does that suppose to mean"

-----------------------------------
The night turned into laughter and drunk antics and fun moments. As Kunikuzushi hates to admit he's glad he lost the bet...but he will never tell his wife that.

Tighnari scan the area "Hey weren't Kevah suppose to join us"

Y/N looks at him laughing probably due to the alcohol in her system. "Pfff please he probably gonna stay with his" She then made air quotes in the air "roommates" and started laughing.

Cyno then bangs his fist on the table laughing like that one Kermit meme

"Bawahaha I know right? He always comes in the office talking about how much he hates him but we know they both fucki-"

He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before he was slapped in the back of his head by Tighnari which made him fall face-first onto the table.
-------------------

Sadly all things come to a close and everyone was retiring for the night. Kuni wrap your arms around his neck to help you walk back to the car. So basically he has to listen to your drunk antics and tone and smell the booze from your hot breath hitting the side of his face.

He can't make out what you saying. But he can make out the shady shadow he saw in the corner of his eye. He turn his head to fully see but Y/N started to trip onto a rock.

The indigo-haired man felt her slipping and hoist her back up. Making sure she was okay. Once he checks up on you to see if you are okay he turns his head back to the shadow figure...but it disappeared...

He'll think about it later. But right at this moment, he needs to get your drunk ass in the car.

_____________

Hey guys author here. Sorry for the chapter being short btw it's just I thought I add a filler chapter with drama at the end 😭

Drama seems to start to settle in. You know the shadow and things

And I hc that Furzan is a feminist icon because she just is

Alright I am leaving now take care