•01•

[Y/n pov]

I slowly open my eyes and see that my Boyfriend is not in the bed besides me anymore. Or I at least think that he was at some point, because i went to sleep early while he was still out with his friends.
Is he home ? What is the doing ?

My worries seem to disappear when I hear the toilet being flushed. 'So he is home.'
I stand up and start walking towards the kitchen only to see my boyfriend sleeping on the couch. 'So he slept here. But wait how did he fall asleep that fast again if i just heard him on the toilet ??' I didn't give it much thought and just went into our kitchen to make some breakfast.

Taking a plate out of the cupboard, I suddenly see someone entering the living room. I look up and see one of Daehyun's friends walking towards the couch as he whispers a raspy "Good morning" as soon as he sees me standing in the Kitchen. I just look at him for a few seconds before also saying "Good morning".

'So he was on the toilet..'

He sits down and looks at his phone. I am too tired to ask what he is doing here so i just go to the toilet brush my teeth and my face and go back to the kitchen.

"When did you two come home ?"

"I think we came at like 3 AM, thats why he is still sleeping."

Looking at the clock I see that it's only 7 AM, so makes sense. 'But why is he awake then ?'

"Why are you awake ?" I ask him curiously.

"I thought it would be weird if you woke up only to find your boyfriend and his friend passed out on the couch. Plus i couldn't really sleep anyways."

I chuckle at the first sentence and ask him if he wants something against the hangover.

"Nah I'm good, I didn't drink, cause i had to drive you know"

"Oh, are you hungry then ? I can make you something."

"Yeah, but I can do it myself no worries"

"Oh no it's fine, what do you wanna have"

"Maybe just a sandwich with some tea"
Jungkook says as he sits down on the couch.

"Sure just wait a minute"

I go to the fridge and take out two eggs and cheese. I turn on the stove, while also boiling some water. I crack the eggs open on the pan and wait until they are done. Meanwhile I pour some hot water in two cups and make us mint tea, as it's the only tea we have. I put the egg on the bread, a slice of cheese on it and another slice of bread on top of it and serve it to him as I make myself a sandwich too.

"Thank you" he says as he sits down on one of the chairs in front of the kitchen counter opposite to me. "You're welcome." I said quietly. Shortly after, I sit beside him.

"How come u slept at our place. Not that I have something against it, not at all, but you  said you weren't drunk ?"

Jungkook smiles lightly. "He offered me to just stay at his place, while he was still awake, cause I live pretty far away if you remember, so i just stayed."

I just give him a small nod and start eating my toast. 'His place ? It's as much of my place as Daehyun's. Why am I even thinking about that, it's such a small thing ugh.'

"Is it okey if I stay a little longer ? I don't wanna drive that early in the morning and I know I should ask him, but since he's asleep I think asking you is easier"

"Sure and you don't even have to ask him, i live here to you know hahah"

"Oh I thought it's Daehyun's place tho ? I know that you been living here together but like he own's it right ?"