Chapter 3

Tommy Pov:

I was eating my breakfast and we were also planning what crimes should we do to.

"Should we like start a fire or rob a bank again?" Wilbur said.

"Both." Techno said.

"Same here." I said.

"Hmm should we get out villain clothes?" Phliza asked.

"Yup." I said and went to my room.

We all went in our room, and I press a little secret button the keep my weapon and villain clothes in it. I grab the weapon and my clothes then put it on me. I get out my room dressed and other to. 

"Wilbur can you even, see?" I asked.

"Yes, you fucking child." Wilbur said.

"Okay, okay." I said.

"Should we call our team to?" Techno asked.

"Dadza can you call them?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Phliza said and went to grab his phone and call them each.

"So, how is it?" I asked.

"Niki and Jack said yes and they will be waiting behind the bank and Tubbo say yes also since he can use his bomb and the other two is busy, I can say busy cuddling so yeah." Phliza said.

"Alright." I said.

"Let's go." Wilbur said.

"Are we using the car?" Techno asked.

"No, we are using Tommy air power and also I am flying myself" Phliza said.

"Bruh...." Techno said.

"I am a good air driver Techno trust me!" I said and went to open the door to get out the house.

"Fine...." Techno said.

"Alright you guys ready?" I asked them who coming out the house.

"Yes." Wilbur said.

I use my air power making Techno and Wilbur float and also me.

"Little higher so no one can't see us." Phliza said while flying higher.

"Okay." I said and used my power again to float higher.

"Great now let's go!" Phliza said and fly to the behind the bank.

"Tommy use your power faster." Wilbur said.

"Shut." I said and used my power to make faster.

after 4 minutes we were behind the bank, so I stop using my power making Techno and Wilbur fall.

"Lol." Tubbo said laughing.

"Shut up you goat." Techno said.

"Guys stop fighting and Tubbo use your power or your bomb." Niki said.

Tubbo use his power making the back of the door explodes. Jack turns himself invisible and Techno take out his sword and started killing people.

"Yuck Techno to much blood." I said.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" Techno said and kept killing them.

"Welp ya'll get the money I will in alley way next to the bank." I said and walked to alley way.

I was just chilling in the alley way since nobody there until I saw a person the look like an ender man.

"Hello." The person said.

"Who the fuck are you." I said and took out my dragger and hide it behind me.

"My name is Ender known as the famous villain." The person said.