The Love God-Final

"Mabel!" Mason yelled. "it's a trick, don't give him the—"

But it was too late, the merman took the potion and tossed it to Love God. The cherub laughed triumphantly "Gotcha!"

After that, the illusions disappeared, Mabel made a face of dismay. "Ugh! Curse my over-sized heart!"

"Sorry guys," Love God told them. "But that's what happens when you mess with a god. Only a greater being from the heavens themselves could possibly stop—"

He was interrupted as a crowd screamed around them, as a huge shadow loomed overhead.  Love God stared in horror, as the Stan balloon began to plummet towards him. He screamed and accidentally dropped the potion, before the whole balloon collapsed on top of him.

"Oh, he's dead," Mason said, matter-of-factly.

Mabel crossed her fingers, whispering under her breath. "Please be immortal. Please be immortal."

Eventually, a deep groan came from underneath the balloon wreckage, and Mabel sighed in relief. "Thank goodness, he's alive," She sighed in relief, before picking up the potion.

Afterwards, the three made their way to a hill, where Robbie and Tambry were sitting, taking pictures of each other. They hid behind a bush, staring at the two.

"Okay, Mabel," Mason whispered. "Now's our chance. They break up and all of this will be over."

Mabel nodded and pointed the potion towards Robbie and Tambry reluctantly. However, Robbie turned around and made eye contact with Mabel. Mabel instinctively hid the potion behind her back, as the Cupid approached her.

"Mabel!" Robbie beamed. "Mabel, I just wanted to thank you. I've been so miserable since I lost Wendy that I thought my life was over, but you were right. I just needed to move on. I'm... happy? Weird, huh?"

Mabel forced a smile on her face. "That's great, Robbie."

"Robbie, people are commenting on our pictures!" Tambry called.

"See you later," Robbie smiled and turned away.

Mabel looked at him, and couldn't stop herself. "Robbie, wait!"

Robbie turned back to her. "Yeah?"

"Mabel, what are you doing?" Mason demanded.

Mabel didn't answer, she looked Robbie in the eye, then pulled out the potion from behind her back. Robbie looked down on it, his brow furrowing.

"I recognise this thing..." Robbie said. "This is...one of Love God's potions? Why would you need this?"

"It's an Ant-Love potion," Mabel replied, gingerly. "And the reason I need it...is so I could use it on you and Tambry."

Robbie blinked. "Why would you...Oh," His face twisted into realisation, before turning into bewilderment. "You didn't!"

"Robbie, I'm sorry—"

"You used a love potion on me and Tambry!" Robbie yelled, now angry. "I should've known that punk Love God was involved! I should've known none of this...none of this is real."

"Robbie?"

The group turned to see Tambry standing in front of them, looking confused. "What's going on here?"

Robbie couldn't look her in the eye, but instead turned his furious eyes to Mabel. "You said you would help me!"

"I know," Mabel replied, looking ashamed. "I wish I could make you feel better."