CHAPTER12

After the funeral was over we all went our separate ways.

I grabbed some clothes and decided to head down to the river. I needed a bath because I was still covered in blood.

I walked down with clothes in my hand, I heard footsteps and my name being called. I turned around to see Claire. I smiled "Hey".

"I'm going to shower too," she said as she caught up to my speed. It was dark outside, but I had a lamp.

"Oh yeah?" I kept on walking, making sure to check on her "Okay come on now".

We arrived at the river, I sighed and touched the water. She looked around. I began to take off my pants, along with my shirt.

She stood there with her clothes still in hand, I turned back to look at her.

"Are you getting in or not?" I chuckled.

She gulped and placed her clothes on a rock, she slowly removed her shirt and pants. I looked back at the water, trying my best not to look at her.

"Layla" she whispered my name "You can look," she said, I could hear the nervousness in her voice. I slowly turned around as she stood bare before me. I gulped and my lips parted a little. Her cheeks turned red, I walked over to her and grabbed her hands taking her in the water with me, not taking my eyes off her.

We both went inside the water slowly "You're beautiful" I whispered as I kissed her gently. She blushed and smiled widely.

I went down on the water and brushed through my hair, she did too, I made sure all the blood was off of me. When we were done we just stayed there. I swam closer to her and grabbed her waist pulling her onto me. She giggled and leaned in, kissing me deeply.

My hands roamed all over her body, I grabbed her breast and squeezed it lightly causing her to gasp.

I smiled and trailed kisses down her neck and to her chest. She threw her head back giving me better access and I smirked. My hands went to her back and gripped her ass harshly.

My other hand slid down to her center, she gasped and closed her eyes as I started rubbing her up and down slowly while keeping contact.

"Not here" she breathed out, I frowned a bit "Not here Layla" she whispered.

Hearing those words we quickly got out of the water, changed, and went back to the tent.

I wasted absolutely no time, I practically ripped her clothes off and pushed her back on the sleeping cot. She laid on her back and blushed.

I took my shirt off too and began kissing her, going down her neck, to her chest. Her breathing became heavier and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the movement.

I pressed kisses all the way down to her stomach until I reached her panties. I looked up at her as I hooked my fingers on her waistband. "Can I?" I whispered softly.

She nodded her head eagerly, I slowly slid them off, blush crept on her cheeks again. I smiled.

I placed both hands on her inner thighs and spread her apart.

I practically drooled at the sight in front of me, I gulped and looked back at her when she tried closing her legs. I frowned. "You were staring too much" she whispered shyly

I spread her legs open once again, "I can stare all I want" I told her. I hovered over her again and kissed her harshly, biting her bottom lip slightly "You're mine".

She smiled and looked down shyly before looking up at me again.

I smirked and lowered myself between her legs again "W-what are you doing?" she whispered.