Worst Nightmares

"Starlight what's going on!?" Alexis shouts as she is later asleep with Starlight as the two are dreaming they are falling while having nightmares about the sisters.

"I don't know I just want on the ground!" Starlight shouts before Celestia appears saving the two and putting them on the ground.

"Starlight, Alexis I'm here now. Tell me what's wrong." Celestia asks concernedly.

"Going with my gut was the wrong call! We was supposed to bring you two closer together but I've only driven you apart! If you two can't see why you need each other then-" Starlight then gets cut off by a voice.

"Then I am back!" The voice says revealing to be Nightmare Moon.

"Nightmare Moon!" Alexis shouts in alarm.

"Don't worry. I know how to handle Nightmare Moon." Celestia says as she glares at Nightmare Moon..

"Yes but can you handle me?" A voice says revealing to be a pony with a fire mane.

"This can't be!" Celestia says in shock.

"If Luna can turn into Nightmare Moon you can absolutely turn into me. Daybreaker. The better, prettier and more powerful version of you." The fire pong says as she laughs.

"No. I'll never turn into you!" Celestia says angrily.

"Deep inside you know how powerful you are. You don't need Luna." Daybreaker says.

"That's not true. Even when we were apart I knew I needed her." Celestia says.

"Oh please! You don't need anypony. You can do whatever you want and all you have to do is get rid of anypony who stands in your way. I never should have banished you to the Moon. I should have destroyed you!" Daybreaker shouts as she attacks Nightmare Moon.

"No! Stop! Don't do this please!" Alexis shouts.

"Day, night. Sun, Moon. Equestria needs both of you. Without balance there's no harmony!" Starlight shouts fearfully.

"Who needs balance when you can have it all?" Daybreaker asks as she laughs and smiles before Nightmare Moon attacks her..

"You can't get rid of me so easily sister. Unless you plan on smiling me to smithereens." Nightmare Moon says as she and Daybreaker continue fighting.

"Enough!" Celestia shouts as she gets between the two..

"I told you I was more powerful than you. Ugh. So much black. We get it you're sad! You could really use some Sun." Daybreaker shouts as she attacks Nightmare Moon before Alexis makes a shield around her and Starlight..

"This is all my fault! I never should have gone on this mission. Now Equestria is doomed!" Starlight shouts sadly as Alexis gives a worried look.

"Starlight please!" Alexis says fearfully.

"No Alexis. What was I thinking? I'm never going with my gut again!" Starlight shouts fearfully.

"Please stop! Don't do this!" Alexis shouts as Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker prepare to attack each other before before Celestia intervenes.

"You can't destroy me! I'm everything you want to be!" Daybreaker shouts.

"No you're not. You are not real and you will never exist again!" Celestia shouts as she stops Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon.

"You did it!" Luna says happily as she goes over to Celestia as the two happily reconcile.

"Uh is this real? Are you two actually getting along again?" Alexis asks as she and Starlight go over cautiously.

"Or is this still a dream?" Starlight asks before Celestia engulfs everyone in a white light.