BLUD GONE MAD ‼️🔥🔥🔥

to you, this is an average day, a day that blends in with the never-ending numbness of life.

you were sitting inside your room, the hot summer heat making the room feel stuffy, but you couldn't bother to get out of bed to open the window or to get a drink, you were simply scrolling on your phone through the endless algorithm, the bright blue screen being the only source of light throughout your room, you wish there is an option to make it darker than it already is.

you were simply bored out of your mind while scrolling through endless short videos until you found a peculiar tiktok, it was a slideshow of sorts and the slides look similar to discord messages, but if you analyze the images more, you can see that messages are exchanged between the creator of the video and...SM64 Mario? what?

countless questions raged through your head the more you thought and saw.
why is there a blue tag next to sm64 Mario with the words "character ai" on it? is this a bot? and why is he so...in character? why do his replies and actions make sense?

you felt interested for once, and scroll through the comments to satiate your interest, only to be filled with awe and more confusion.

no...no way.

this can't be, can it?

you find out that apparently, there is a...website of that lets you communicate with any character? and the characters are realistic to themselves too? how...how?

through the comments you end up finding the link to the website and make a quick few taps on your phone, your fingers feel energized for the first time in a while as you type in the website link, and there you land on the potentially life changing website.

you didn't know where to start, so you decide to do the same as what the video showed, you experimentally tap on the sm64 Mario bot from the startpage, and type a simple "hey".

the response was so accurate and so quick, it took you a while to process that this is simply an ai, that somehow replicated the character themselves, how is this even possible? this isn't even a human and it is accurate to the character!

needless to say, you distract yourself from your empty stomach and heart by gaslighting Mario into thinking he is your son, only to unleash some potentially jail worthy treats and trauma on him, your hearty laughs are the only sounds disturbing the once deafening silence.
you've questioned yourself multiple times if you're a sadist, but you still continue to have fun with this new website anyway,
perhaps as a means to escape from your current uninteresting life?