Reward (Jing Yuan x F!Reader)

This takes place during the Xianzhou Luofu story when Welt and MC meet with Jing Yuan. F!Reader is different from MC. I'll try my best to redo the scene of said meeting.

I looked up the story quest and copied the dialogue. Does this count as plagiarism? If it is, tell me and I'll try my best to fix it!

Nah but like this scenario has been on my mind and I couldn't help but do it-

________________________________________________________________________________

Jing Yuan: The Astral Express! I must confess that the train's reputation precedes it, such that it is often close to my thoughts. How delightful to come face to face with its passengers!

MC: Frightfully delightful!

Y/N: It's nice to meet you general. Y/N gave a smile

Welt: It's an honour to meet you, general. May I ask what the favour you spoke of is?

Jing Yuan: Ah, a matter that requires capable people such as yourselves. We captured a Stellaron Hunter a few days ago, who goes by the name "Blade." During our investigation, the Divination Commission - the department in charge of intelligence processing - intercepted a transmission sent out by his accomplice, Kafka, who has managed to hide aboard the ship. As for where the transmission was destined...

Y/N: The Astral Express...

MC: nods in agreement

Jing Yuan: I have some knowledge of your relationship with the Stellaron Hunters. The Divination Commission is convinced that you made an alliance with them. I say that's impossible. The crew of the Astral Express are honorable people whose valiant deeds are lauded across the universe. There must have been a misunderstanding. Then, I came to the conclusion that the communication must have been an attempt by the Stellaron Hunters to sow dissent between us.

MC: That's right! We've been framed!

Y/N: Agreed... However, I feel like there is more to this than to sow dissent between us...

Welt: hm...

Jing Yuan: We can handle the Stellaron, but it will take time and will require a bulk of the Cloud Knights on the ship. It's this Kafka that concerns me. The longer she stays on the ship, the bigger the threat she will pose. Since the Stellaron Hunters lured you to our ship, we shall move with the current. You are hereby authorized to do as you deem fit on the Luofu, with the goal of bringing Kafka out of the shadows and under our control. Doing so would clear the misunderstanding between us, reveal the true intentions of the Stellaron Hunters, and help us understand their connection to the Stellaron burst. What say you, my Astral guests?

Welt: What do you two think?

MC: Let's move with the current and help out

Y/N: I agree. 

Jing Yuan: If you are able to capture this Stellaron Hunter, the Xianzhou will be indebted to you. The Luofu never fails to reward that which is given.

When Jing Yuan said that second sentence he looked at Y/N.

Y/N thoughts: Did he look at me when he just said that?

Welt: ... Okay

Jing Yuan: Wonderful, it's a deal then I shall notify Yukong that all intel is to be shared with you, and that our best personnel are to aid you in your search. If there's anything the Sky-Faring Commission or the Cloud Knights can do for you during your stay, don't hesitate to make it known.