Grife

- "Why do all the monsters come out at night?

Why do we sleep where we want to hide?

Why do I run back to you

Like I don't mind if you fuck up my life?

Another day, 'nother headache in this hangover hotel

Gettin' used to the rhythm, yeah, I know this beat too well

Tunnel vision's got me feeling like you're the only one I see

But I know what's missing when I'm swimmin'

In my lonely luxury" the woman in the passenger seat was singing while Kakucho was driving the convertible car.

- "Are you singing to me, honey?" Sanzu asked leaning forward between the drivers' seat and the passenger seat.

- "Fuck you, princess bubblegum! Oh, wait, you wish I would do that. Now you interrupted me...fuck!" the woman sputtered turning to him.

- "Oh, yeah, you really have a chance with Katsumi", Rindou said sarcastically.

- "You have a death wish, Haitani?" Sanzu asked annoyed.

- "Where was I? Oh, yeah... I'm wondering why do all the monsters come out at night?

Why do we sleep where we want to hide?

Why do I run back to you

Like I don't mind if you fuck up my life?

Why am I a sucker for all your lies?

Strung out like laundry on every line

Why do I come back to you

Like I don't mind if you fuck up my life?" Katsumi continued sining.

It was obvious that she was in an advanced state of intoxication. She unbuckled the seatbelt and stood up in the moving car with her hands in the air while singing.

- "'m addicted to the way you hurt, the way you contradict me

I swear everything look worse at night, I think I'm overthinking

I don't care who I might hurt along the way, I'm fuckin' sinking

Into every word, I don't care if you're lyin' when I'm drinking"

- "For fuck sake, someone get her to sit down!" Kakuchou yelled while trying to grab her and put her down on the sit.

- "Why? Let her have fun" Ran said looking at her.

- "You can enjoy the view later! If she gets hurt, Mikey will kill as all!" Kakucho yelled stopping the car.

- "You are no fun, Kaku" Katsumi muttered and started to hiccup.

- "What the hell was in your mind?! You could get hurt!" Kakuchou scolded her.

- "I was capable enough to keep my balance" Katsumi protested.

- "Sit down in your seat and fasten your seatbelt or else I won't drive!" Kakuchou said annoyed.

- "Oh, look, another bar!" Katsumi said trying to get out of the car, but Ran grabbed her shoulders and jerked her back to her sit.

- "You drank enough for one night, Kat." Ran said fastening her seatbelt.

Katsumi grabbed his throat with a sudden move and looked him dead in the eyes:

- "I don't remember allowing you to call me Kat."

All the men in the car were socked by her speed. None of the thought that she would be capable of such things given how drunk she was. Ran was trying to free himself, but Katsumi's hand felt like a nipper. Sometimes they forgot how strong Katsumi Sano, the twin sister of their leader was.