02

Just fyi, I'll be switching between diamonds in the rough, unpolished gems, and lumps of talent from time to time cuz idk what to use + You can see other ppls thoughts but you (or y/n) in the story can't + pretend anri told you the info of all the...

Just fyi, I'll be switching between diamonds in the rough, unpolished gems, and lumps of talent from time to time cuz idk what to use + You can see other ppls thoughts but you (or y/n) in the story can't + pretend anri told you the info of all the guys in bllk

'...' : thought

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Now, before we start, let me explain how this will work."

You inspected the room, Was the atmosphere always this tense in football? The only experience you really had was when you were 10 and your friends forced you to play, so you wouldn't really know. Some popcorn would really go well with what you were witnessing at the moment.

"I've used my personal judgement to qualify your abilities and rank you. That's the meaning of the number displayed on your uniform. Now anyone can tell with a glance where you stand amongst the three-hundred of you."

'Im 299th..? Damn, I'm way to low'

"That number will change by the day and will go higher or lower depending on your training and games"

This whole speech thing that Ego, which is a really weird name might I add, made you feel extremely sleepy, you felt as if you could doze of any minute. So ofcourse the only option was to-- check your phone.

"Finally, those who reach the top five will be registered for the U-20 world cu- Stop checking your phone L/n Y/n"

You looked up and noticed that most of the people's attention was turned to you

"..what?" You questioned. There's not even a point in having a phone if you couldn't use it

"This is important, thank you very much. Let me continue." The ugly, sweaty, Raggedy, Ramen obsessed man cleared his throat and proceeded

"The U-20 world cup, which is happening six months from now."

'represent in the Japan u-20?!'

Everyone was visibly shocked, especially the black haired guy that looks like a softboy.

'is it just me, or does Yo-chan look wayyy cuter than he did yesterday?'

"By the way..."

This guy, seriously? Is he adding suspence to make it seem scarier? His face is scary enough itself..

"Those of you who fail bluelock-- will never be able to represent the Japan U-20 team."