good girl

This story is gonna be basically just lesbian smut, sugar baby pov, enjoy!

I'm freshly 18 with a shitty job, birth control prescription, and relentless sex drive. I've only ever had pretty shitty sex with men in highschool, and a little bit of experimenting with girls at sleepovers when the plain Janes would fall asleep. I just got my own place and decorated it with my dream decor. My slutty little apartment was draped with posters of naked people, all kinds of people with beautiful bodies.

I met Audrey at a bar downtown. With my apartment freshly decorated and my bed yearning for love, I went downtown to find someone worth my time. The first bar was more of a dive bar, I only went there for the cheap shots before heading to some of the nicer places. There, two men bought me shots of tequila, then I walked out without saying thank u. At the second bar, I ran into one of my flings from highschool, she was cute, but too eager and not worth my time. I decided it was time to head to my favorite bar, it was a speak-easy, hidden in the bathroom of a very fancy hotel. I would usually go there to meet older, richer men who would buy me drinks. But tonight was different, I was feeling different. I'm not sure if it was the tequila or just pure sin, but I was craving a woman. Sex with men was just never as satisfying or as passionate as sex with a woman was. I walked in the speak-easy and started scanning the room, immediately, a beautiful, ginger woman caught my eye. She was older, around 35, but still so beautiful, and flawless skin. She had the most beautiful sun kissed freckles. I was hot that night, my short blue hair in flawless finger waves, my usual blueberry pie perfume, which instantly filled the room with a comforting smell of home cooked sweets. My body was perfect that night, I shaved the night before, with the softest body butter that smelled of coconuts and linen, perfectly complimenting my perfume. My ass was soft but firm, I had been doing my squats recently, and you could tell through my tight blue dress, which was the same electric blue as my hair. 

The stunning ginger looked in my direction as I walked in the door, most likely because of my pungent perfume. I gave her a subtle smile, thinking about sinking my teeth into her neck later. I sat at the end of the bar, placing my sparkly purse on the counter, though, I had no intention of paying for my own drinks at all that night. I ordered a dirty Shirley temple, and sipped it while playing with my small black straw. Very soon the woman offered to buy me a drink. My plan was working, I craved her. I asked how old she was,
"Old enough to be your mother," she recalled.
"Oh yeah? How old do you think I am ma'am?" I responded.
"20, max"
"Well I have to be 21 to even be here."
"Well you don't have to be 21 to get a fake ID"
I giggled and looked down at my drink,
"I'm 18, barely."
"Barely is good enough for me" she remarked.
"Glad to hear" I responded.

After drinking and giggling for a couple more rounds, she offered to bring me back to her hotel room, which was the hotel the speak-easy was in, so we wouldn't have to walk far. I offered her to come back to my place, but she declined once hearing the area of town it was in.
"Are you gonna murder me?" I asked
"Are you into that?" she responded
"I could try?" I said, giggling.

I texted my best friend, Audrey's address, in case I went missing or something and agreed to go back to her place. At this point in the night, after many Shirley temples, I was buzzing. Very excited for what is about to happen in Audrey's hotel room. We walked out of the speak-easy, through the hotel bathroom, where I paused to take a long pee, and then to the elevator. We went near the top floor, and stopped at the hotel room 923. It was a beautiful sweet, with the bed untouched, luggage in the corner.

Before I was even fully in the door, Audrey came in for a kiss, grabbed me tightly, and pinned me against the hotel door behind me. I gasped as I was pinned against the wall. My legs were trembling, partly with excitement, and partly with fear. Audrey kissed me passionately, more passionate than anyone ever had. Her hand around my throat reminded me of the power she had over me. I could disappear tonight and never be seen again. But for some reason I felt safe. Her hand around my neck felt comforting, and most importantly, sexy! She misses me hard, biting my lips. My eyes were closed almost the whole time, to make sure I was enjoying every sensation I felt. She moved her way from my mouth, to my ears, she licked and bit the harder parts of my ear, leaving a slight sting. I gasped every time she bit down, scratching her back with my acrylic nails. She went to my neck, biting and sucking with such force I felt bruised immediately.