A lucky find, part 2!

Before we continue this story, let's go into a flashback with class 1-A before they went to the raid!

(FLASHBACK...)

Class 1-A along with bakugou and todoroki, were talking to eachother about the raid that will happen today.

But during their conversation, one of them were in deep thought, thinking about the day izuku was taken away from UA.

Ilda: Hmm...

Ochako: Is something wrong ilda?

She asked and Ilda perked up and looked at her.

Ilda: oh, I'm just thinking about something.

Ochako: What about?

Ilda:...you know that day izu-...midoriya was taken away by the authorities..?

Ochako: oh...y-yeah I remember...

Ilda:...why didn't I try to help him..?

He asked as ochako rubbed the back of her head.

Ochako: I don't know but you don't have yourself to blame, we all should have helped...

She said as she rubbed the back of her head.

Ilda: But todoroki and bakugou actually tried to help midoriya but all I did was watch the scene unfold...

Ochako: Hey maybe it's cause you were just following the rules right? You always were the one too follow the rules..!

Ilda: M-maybe...

He said rubbing the back of his head.

Todoroki: That's not it...

He said as he was standing behind them.

Ochako: GEEZ TODOROKI!

She said as he made her jump.

Todoroki: Sorry...

He said as he ilda looked to todoroki.

Ilda: What do you mean though todoroki?

Todoroki: Remember that day when me and midoriya saved you from stain..?

Ilda: Y-yeah...

He rubbed the back of his head as he tried to forget the trouble he caused.

Todoroki: You didn't care about the rules that day, so why would you follow the rules that day when you ignored them to avenge
your brother..?

Ilda:...right.

He said and rubbed the back of his head.

Tsuyu: Now that you bring it up, I'm wondering why I didn't help too, he saved me in USJ from shigaraki, I could have died back then...*ribbit*...

Her response made everyone else think about why they didn't try to help izuku like bakugou and todoroki did and to their surpise, it was mineta who had the answer.

Mineta: I dont know about you guys, b-but I've been scared my whole life, I know I'm the most timid in this class and I probably still am...

He said rubbing the back of his head.

Mineta: And there were times where I would think about giving up on being a hero...but then when I met midoriya, he changed my perspective on things.

He said looking down to the floor.

Mineta: It was pretty clear that he was afraid all the time, heck he would be scared of the little things too, like bakugou sneezing.

He said and bakugou responded with perfect gesture.