𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

faceclaim - @journicarr

"hi my names kiara, i'm 21 and i'm a model and influencer from london" the girl smiled to the camera desperate to make a good impression

"i know everyone says it but i really don't have a type looks wise" she said with a shrug. "but personality is a big thing for me, i need someone with a big personality but not someone that's rude. that's a major turn off"

"i do expect the princess treatment from a guy and i won't take anything less" kiara said with a smug smile. "i know my worth and if the guys don't respect that then clearly they aren't meant for me"

"i have two older brothers and a twin sister" the girl said her lips curling into a smile with the thought of her family back home. "my brothers didn't want me to come onto the show so it would be nice to find someone that treats me right to prove them wrong"

"my last relationship was two years ago when i was 19 and since then i've just been focusing on my self since then, but now i think i'm ready to find someone to settle down with" the girl said as she continued to show an ease at talking to the camera.

"obviously coming into casa i feel like i have a better opportunity to get to know all of the boys without their girls trying to sabotage anything" she said with a laugh. "i'm ready for casa, but is casa ready for me?" kiara stated cringing at the words that left her mouth. "god can we cut that out"

 "god can we cut that out"

___

a/n
feel free to leave suggestions :)