EPILOGUE

Sadie Jackson and Ivory Hill have gone through lots together. After Ivory had 'died' in the Backrooms, she woke up from her coma back in the real world. The police and rescue team found and brought them out of the cave. It had taken Sadie another week to wake up after Ivory. Afterwards, life wasn't the same. It was looking up for them. Ivory went to therapy to get used to her crutches, and Sadie moved out of her house, buying her own considering she was old enough. Ivory moved in with her and they have been happy ever since.

Dominick also went to apologize for the way he's acted towards the two.

"Look, I'm sorry for being a jerk, I guess I was just still mad that I had broken up with Ivory and took it out on you.." He said, standing in the two's doorway. Sadie smiled, "It's alright, I'm glad you apologized." She said, forgiving him. Ivory was next to her, "Me too, I hope you can move on and find another.." She nodded.

Ring Ring Ring!

Sadie sighed, "I'll answer it." She walked over to the phone, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is the county police department, someone would like to see you. May you come up here, please?" The voice on the other line said, "Y-Yes, of course, I'll be right there." She hung up, "Ivory, c'mon! The police just called, said there's someone there!" She ran out the door and into her recently bought car, slamming the door. "What's this all about?" Ivory asked, putting her seatbelt on as Sadie sped off, "I don't know, I just think it's important." She sighed.

The two got to the police department quickly, "W-What is it, officer?" Sadie asked frantically while jumping out of the car. "There's been an investigation for an abducted kid named Brandon Sterling. After several years, we found him on the road calling for help. Said he wanted to speak to you immediately." The policeman said, signaling for som3.3.eone to come out.

There stepped out a boy with dirty blonde hair, and light brown freckles all along his face. "S-Sadie...?" He said standing there, shocked. Sadie couldn't help but break down in tears at the sight. She ran to him and hugged him, making them both tumble to the ground, "BRANDON, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD..!" She cried, hugging him tight. "I-I thought I was gonna be too but... I escaped and the first thing I had to do was say hi to my best friend." He smiled, warm tears rolling down his freckled cheeks. "I'm so sorry... it was my fault, I should've stopped that terrible man.." She stammered, looking at him. "Sadie... have you grown up thinking that that was your fault?" Brandon asked, "Y-yeah.." Sadie muttered, the guilt overwhelming her. Brandon sat up, putting his hands on her shoulders, "Look at me... it isn't your fault and it never was... we were kids, you couldn't have done anything about it.." He explained, looking at his friend with teary eyes. Sadie nodded, wiping her tears. "Ivory, come here..." She smiled. Ivory, who was in the background as she didn't want to interrupt the heartwarming moment, walked over to the two. Sadie tugged her onto the floor and pulled the two into a hug once more, "I'm so glad you two are alive..."

"I don't know what I'd do without you."

END.