Chapter 1

Jughead's POV
(I need to re-write this someday, since it's so bad)

"Oh but you Jughead? You are the most important one of the kids here today," Ms. Blossom smirked and grabbed my chin, lifting it to make me look back at her. "You wanna take a stab at why that is?" Ms. Blossom turned her head to look at me. I sigh. "Because my dads now the sheriff?" I ask. "No. Try again." Ms. Blossom's smirk fell in an instant and the rooms lights when blood red. I sigh and shake my head, looking in my lap in defeat. "Because he was the most addicted out of you all." I say looking up at Ms. Blossom in the eyes, as her grin re-appeared and the lights turned back to normal. "Correct!" She beamed.

"Why are we here," Betty interrupted. "Isn't it obvious? You're here to finish what the original members didn't finish. This game, has been going for too many years. Been sitting on hiatus. I've been waiting all this time to see if anyone would ask me to continue the game, since as the game master, you would have to have me continue leading the game to continue." She rambled.

"Then where's the board to play on?" Richie asked. "Oh. I don't care about that game anymore, the real game was playing with peoples minds. That's what I liked about it all. Not the escape from reality, not the dressing up. It was playing with all of their minds!" Ms. Blossom practically was yelling in delight. She had stood up and was walking around the table. "I hope you all know which of you I'll be playing the most with tonight," She didn't finish her sentence and made her way to stop prancing, and stand behind my seat.

"Other than Jughead's dad, why is he so special?" Betty asked, concern was laced in her voice. "That should be obvious to you all too. He was the only one who actually had the balls to play. You three have never touched it which makes you more worthless to me. But doesn't mean your useless to the point of throwing you out." She lowered her head between mine and Betty's seat and looked Veronica and Archie dead in the eyes.

"You three are mainly bait to get your parents here," She whispered with her grin dropping, and the minute she stood tall again her grin joined. "How will that work with my father in jail?" Veronica snaped back, crossing her arms across her chest. "Oh don't need to worry about that Veronica. He can break those bars, he's just holding himself back. If I put the fact that you are endanger and it's urgent, he'll show." Ms. Blossom spoke with venom.

As if on cue, the doorbell range. "Oh that should be them! I will be putting up a front that I also got the letter and am not orchestrating this all. Any last minute questions?" Ms. Blossom widened her eyes crazily, still having the venom laced smirk dancing on her face. "There's only three chairs, how will this all work?" Betty intruded. "Also not everyone's kids are here that's apart of midnight club," I added.

"Your right, but I just needed you four to lead everyone's parent's out here, since your all friends, it was an easy convince," Ms. Blossom answered. "I should get the door so it isn't too suspicious," she sighed. Her loud clacking of her heels hitting the dark wooden floors echoed throughout the entire house.

We hear the clicking of locks opening, and then mumbling voices. Oh I forgot to mention too, we are handcuffed to these chairs. Next thing we hear is loud clacking of shoes coming towards us. I look up at the sound of multiple gasps. The people that stand is Archies dad, Sheriff Keller, Josie's mom, Hermione, Hiram, Sheriff Jones, Reggie's dad, Alice cooper, and finally Ms. Blossom.

"Alright where do we sit then?" Fred asks. "It says on some ours that after we got here to re-open the envelope and then it decides where we sit," Penelope answered. All the parents re open their envelopes. Some of the envelopes, smoke emerged and eventually cleared. "Mine changed. It says the head of the table is for Penelope and the last seat is Jughead. You can figure out how the numbering of the seats work from that alone. Your number is 6," FP read.