Noir

Jack aka Noir is a 18 year old vigilante in 1933. Jack has been Noir for 5 years. This is him.

Jack without his Noir outfit on

Powers:Spider Physiology: Due to being bitten by a genetically modified "super" spider, Noir possesses the proportionate powers of a spider; such as superhuman strength, durability, endurance, speed, agility, reflexes, equilibrium, stamina, senses...

Powers:
Spider Physiology: Due to being bitten by a genetically modified "super" spider, Noir possesses the proportionate powers of a spider; such as superhuman strength, durability, endurance, speed, agility, reflexes, equilibrium, stamina, senses, etc. He can also cling to solid surfaces, produce organic webbing and has a "danger-sense", which alerts him to danger.
Superhuman Strength: Possessing the proportionate strength of a spider, Noir can overpower normal humans relatively easily, his kicks and punches can send normal humans flying. He was also able to best Tombstone, with his fists alone.
Superhuman Durability: Noir is able to survive being thrown around violently at high speeds and hitting a large screen.
Superhuman Speed: Possessing the proportionate speed of a spider, Noir is much faster than normal humans.
Superhuman Agility: Noir is able to perform acrobatic and gymnastic moves, such as high jumps, somersaults, flips, etc.
Superhuman Reflexes: Noir is able to dodge any attack. His danger-sense also further greatly amplifies his superhuman reflexes.
Superhuman Equilibrium: Noir is able to balance himself perfectly on any object, no matter how small or narrow it is.
Superhuman Jumping: Due to his enhanced strength, Noir can jump much higher and leap much further than normal humans.
Superhuman Stamina: Noir can remain physically active for longer periods of time.
Superhuman Senses: Noir's senses are more greatly developed than normal humans.
Danger-Sense: Noir possesses precognitive danger senses, as he is able to quickly dodge any form of attacks just after sensing them.
Web Generation: Noir possesses the ability to organically produce silk webbing from glands inside his forearms.
Wall-Crawling: Noir is able to stick or grip onto any surface, much like any spider would; by using his fingertips and feet.
Connection To The Wind: This power is unconfirmed but Noir has some strange connection to the wind. As he says himself, wherever he goes to wind goes. Even to places where wind cannot be generated, i.e. underground.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Noir's enhanced physiology has a rapid regenerative factor. Noir regenerated his eyesight upon getting his powers. When his body is breached, his outer layer forms a wound epidermis that releases growth factors to stimulate nearby cells. His body is able to reprogram fibroblasts, which are crucial to revitalization, to become "blastema", a ball of stem cells, which are in turn capable of dividing and differentiating to give regeneration to skin, bones, blood vessels, etc. Noirs healing capabilities are accelerated thanks in large to his incredible control of his oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes. As a result, his mutate genes can speed up the activity of his oncogenes to accelerate the regeneration process after temporarily deactivating his tumor suppressor genes, permitting him to rapidly heal most wounds in a couple of hours. After suffering multiple scars and bruises to his face and being impaled by Octopus Man, Jack was able to rapidly heal throughout the following days. He was also able to quickly recover fourteen broken bones while simultaneously fighting crime and recover from it next day. He has even healed from crippling injuries such as being slashed open by Weevil using a katana, although he did require medical attention, and healed a broken leg from Tombstone, He has also healed from being ejected with the Snakes neurotoxin. He also possesses an extraordinary immune system, as he is able to tolerate Snakes newly enhanced hallucinogenic neurotoxin for an extraordinary amount of time before it does any permanent damage.