004 | the music helps

╔═*

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Delores was awoken by Lizzie and Mika playing not far outside her cell, their laughter loud.

the two girls were a few years younger than her, delores didn't know that much about them other than they are quite loud.

Delores reluctantly got up and got dressed, beth wasn't in the cell but that was normal in the mornings, beth usually woke up early.

Delores just got dressed into a simple purple t-shirt with slightly worn out blue denim jeans.

she brushed out her wavy hair and decided that's all she's going to do before putting her shoes on.

she started making her way outside in hopes of seeing Alexander, she has barely talked to him, which was her fault.

"hey wait!" Delores turned around as she heard a little girls voice, it was Mika.

"you wanna play with us? it's hide and seek." Mika smiled brightly at Delores, Delores looked between the two happy sisters in confusion as to why they even bothered asking her, they haven't spoke to her ever before.

"I'm just heading to go see Alexander, maybe later though." Delores pointed her thumb towards the door, she didn't want to be mean to the younger girls.

"okay." Mika sounded slightly disappointed, but the smile on her face never faltered.

"you can come to us when you're ready, just warning you mika is really good at hiding." Lizzie laughed, smiling at Delores.

"sure, cya." Delores nodded, turning to leave.

"bye!" Mika said a little loudly, to which Delores cringed at, knowing some people are still asleep.

Delores thought about their offer as she walked outside, the girls seemed genuinely kind and friendly, they were on the younger side so the friendly part is expected.

Delores broke from her thought as she saw Alexander standing with Carol, Carol seemed to be giving him a stern detailed lesson on how to use a barbeque.

Delores smiled as she saw Alexanders confused face.

she walked up behind him, tapping him on the back to get his attention.

Alexander knew immediately who it was since she tapped him on the back, she had a habit of doing that.

he turned around with the spatula still in his hand, nearly knocking Delores over the face with it, she leaned back slightly as she noticed the spatula heading towards her.