vampire's were love pt ii

Sorry this took so long, I was stuck on how I was gonna write this out💀

....
The following days pass by quite quickly, because before Isagi knows it, it's the 20th of October, approximately 22:32 pm.
And he's currently in the ensuite bathroom in Rin's chambers, clutching the sides of the marble counter placed sink with his head hung low.

He doesn't know if he should be grateful or not for the fact that the said vampire is out of the mansion at the moment, because as far as he is concerned, he would not be able to hold back on him if he's here.

But then again, the absence of his mate is starting to drive him to the brink of insanity, and if this continues for any longer, he thinks he might just go out himself to try and (desperately) find him.

Isagi sucks in a breath and exhales sharply, grabbing the cloth he had taken in a few minutes ago, the cloth that is sure to be infested with his beloved's scent.

He lifts it to his nose and immerses in the overwhelming yet addicting mix of pure strawberries and fresh roses, before slamming it down onto the counter, gritting his teeth and tightly clenching his hands into fists as he practically glares down at the underlying sink.

Mate. Need. Mate. Now.

His inner wolf senses are demanding, but he barely acknowledges them as he's now too occupied with trying to restrain himself from breaking something out of pure sexual frustration and deprivation.

Eventually, those urges dominate his logical thinking and he grabs a nearby glass soap bottle, and nearly drops it but manages to catch himself in time. He stumbles back, his desire for his mate now heightening to an immense extent, and its clear that he needs Rin right there and right now.

"Shit," he curses out loud, and due to the amount of pressure he's applying to the grip on the bottle, accidentally shatters it in his grasp. "Fuck!" The majority of the black glass pieces drop down onto the floor, but some remnants of what used to be a soap bottle remains behind in his hand, digging harshly into his skin and drawing blood.

Isagi stumbles back more as his breathing begins to uneven out itself, his chest rising and falling rapidly as his blood drips down onto the flooring, staining it. He backs up against the cold surface of the shower wall, now beginning to bare his elongating front two teeth.

He lets out a low but animalistic growl, his canines now fully visible to the eye, saliva dripping down their edges.
And just like how the eclipsed moon affected Rin, the blood moon is now doing him wonders by enhancing his desire for his mate like never before.

With sweat now continuously dripping down along with slight saliva due to the now unbearable heat his own body is emitting, Isagi shakily lifts up a hand and with his sharpened nails, tears through the fabric of his upper clothing, then letting its remnants float down onto the ground below.
Then, two firm knocks on the bathroom door temporarily distract him from his state and he shakily lifts his head to glance in its direction.

"Isagi? Are you in there?"

.
.
.

Mate.

Isagi practically scrambles to throw the door open, both hair and skin soaked with sweat and panting like never before. He knows he's a mess at the moment, with his dilated pupils and drenched hair clinging onto his forehead, but he's only a mess for Rin, who at that moment is momentarily taken aback by surprise.

"Isagi..." He leans in, but Isagi falls into his chest first, letting out a series of desperate whimpers. He fists his shirt and pushes him back, back towards the bed behind him.
Rin doesn't object and lets himself be pushed down, letting his lover climb on top of him, straddling his lower hips.