Chapter I: The Accident

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: This story contains wetting and diapers. If you are not interested, I suggest you do not read. The writing style is a bit experimental for me, as I usually do 3rd person omniscient narrating '– so I hope this turns out enjoyable anyway. See ya' at the end notes, make sure to rate and leave a comment! ^^

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-Marin?" I exclaim, unable to think of anything else to say. I'm speechless. The popular, beautiful and seemingly perfect Marin Kitagawa, was... pissing herself?

The sound of her pee hitting the floor, along with the sobbing and partially muffled moans escaping her lips – Her desperation and despair is apparent...

You're probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well, let me tell ya'.

The bell rang, resonating loudly throughout the previously quiet classroom. As usual, everyone shot up from their seats, grabbing their bags and rushing out to get home... Except for Marin Kitagawa, who was still seated at her table – something seems off about her today, I think to myself.

A few of her friends are talking to her, but she doesn't seem to be listening. In fact, she seems like she's on another planet – a desperate look on her face, I wonder what could be wrong.

Marin has to pee, really badly. She cannot believe how suddenly the urge got to her, ever since... She was bouncing her legs and holding her crotch as inconspicuously as possible. Fortunately for her, her usual clique wasn't too sharp.

"Well, girls, we better go get ready. We're going to the karaoke bar, 'wanna join?" One of the popular girls asked Marin, who definitely did not appear interested.

"I- uh, can't today– sorry," Marin forces a fake smile along with a nervous chuckle, enough to fool the girls at any rate...

I take my time assembling my things, though I kept out my laptop, as I like writing after classes. My headphones were partially up, though I could hear everything going on around me.

"Awww, well we'll see you on Monday, then, k'?" The girl reacted to Marin's response, seemingly a little disappointed.

As the girls waved off to their friend and left, Marin's fake smile slowly disappeared and her eyes widened slightly.

It doesn't make sense... If she just has to pee or something, why not get up? I think to myself.

Meanwhile, a few drops of pee had escaped into Marin's panties, getting the exterior slightly damp. Tears formed in her eyes as she contemplated getting up and running for the bathroom, but the suddenty of her impending urge to pee did not allow her much time to react at all, 'what's wrong with me?!!' she thought to herself, desperately.

I see her stand up with a strained look on her face, holding her crotch. She dashes towards the exit, yet stumbles over the leg of a table. I get up quickly, wanting to help her up, but she quickly beats me to it and stands.

However, instead of continuing to move, she whimpered and bent slightly forward, crossing her legs.

"Nnngh- mg–aaaah-" Sudden moans escaped her as the desperate look on her face turned to relief and humiliation.

Along with the tears on her face, streams of pee ran down her thighs and hit the floor with a distinct sound.

"M-Marin?" I exclaim, unable to think of anything else to say. I'm speechless. The popular, beautiful and seemingly perfect Marin Kitagawa, was... pissing herself?