Part 3

No one's Pov:

~ It's been months they have been friends (9 months to be exact I guess), but they see each other as best friends. ~

It is a Saturday morning -12:15 Pqm- Pierce and Ein are in their dorm, Ein was bored so as Pierce.

Ein: "Pierceeeee I'm so bored!"

Pierce: "You're not the only one who is bored here Ein" Pierce said while putting his phone down to look at Ein

Ein: "Wanna go out to get some food probably?"

Pierce: "I guess you ready?"

Ein: "Yeah I am, oh wait let me just my phone" Ein said while looking for his phone

Pierce: "Mh ok, oh yeah don't forget to hide your wolf ears and tail" Pierce said while hiding his demonic form

Ein hid his werewolf form and got his phone and hid it in his pocket. They went out of the dorm and Pierce suggest going to the new Cafe/restaurant and Ein agreed. Aphmau and Zane saw Ein and Pierce, Aphmau went to them and asked where they are going, and pierce told them that they are going to the new Cafe/Restaurant. Aphmau got excited and asked them if they could come and Ein said sure. On the way walking to the resturant Ein had droped his phone and bend down to get the phone "Fck Ein you have nice ass~" Pierce thought and blushed a little while looking at Ein. Ein got up and looked at Pierce, Aphmau and Zane were already in the Cafe sitting while waiting for Ein and Pierce

Ein: "Pierce you okay? you are looking a bit red"

Pierce: "Yeah I'm alright let's go in"

They went in and Ein will pay (cause richness✨) They all told Ein what they want, after for a while Ein payed for their meal and went to their sit and waited. after few minutes they receive their food and started eating. (I have nothing to say anymore cause I'm lazy✨)

~ So umm skip time✨ They all went back to their dorms ~

~Zane and Aaron are roommates~
~Apmau and Kc are roommates~

Ein Pov:

Me and pierce went to our dorm.

~One hour and a half minutes later, they are in their dorms just playin~
Ein: "Hey bud I'm going to take a bath" (Just to mention they only have one bathroom)

Pierce: "Alright"

I went to the bathroom, and I locked the door so pierce will not come in accidently. I took my clothes off and went into the shower, While the water is running through my body I decided to sing along (Song: Rewrite the stars)

Pierce Pov:

Ein went to the bathroom while I was just sitting in the couch, after for just a few minutes I heard Ein singing. I decided to go to the bathroom door, and I heard that Ein is singing my favorite song. I just stand there listening Ein singing he even got the note right "He good at singing I wish I could sing with him" I thought. The water is the shower had stopped but still he was still singing. Few minutes later Ein came out.

Pierce: "Woah Ein your good at singing plus the song you were singing was my favorite song!" I saw Ein got flustered.

Ein: "O-oh thank you I guess and also that my favorite song too"

Pierce: "Mh since your done showering I will take a shower too"

I went into the bathroom, and I forgot to lock the bathroom. I went into the shower and close the curtains. While I was showering, I heard someone came in, but I ignored it because it might be Ein, he might forget something. A few minutes later I heard the door shut. I went out the shower and wrap the towel around my waist.

Ein Pov:

I went out of the bathroom with my clothes because I forgot it in there. I put my clothes away and went to Pierce's side of the room, I just looked at his stuff because I got bored. After a few minutes later I heard Pierce coming, I hid under Pierce's Bed. I saw Pierce went in and I saw that he dropped his towel I blushed so hard that I got nosebleed "Oh sh!t He is just- ugh~" I saw his muscular arms and his other parts (I know what you are thinking my child😏😏) I was still blushing hard, and I started to nosebleed more. Pierce put his shorts on and a white t-shirt with light blue jacket, after he was done changing, he heard me under his bed and bend down.

Pierce: "Oh hi there Ein~ you like the view?" He said in a flirty voice.

~
~
~
~
~

Uh hi sorry I got lazy, and also, I won't be posting a lot because I get dizzy and my vision sometimes just became blurry.
so um have a good day/afternoon/noon/night my 
Childrens!

~Words~ 775