Shot 6

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara awakes from coma but Sanskar only received hatred from her,and misunderstanding adding fuel in the fire.

At Night!

Sanskar comes home and see Swara is waiting for him for dinner and she is looking calm which make him surprised yet happy thinking she might forgave him.

Sanskar : Swara! ( come to her and embraced her)

Swara clenched fist to control her inner fire!! But doesn't react!

Sanskar : you was waiting for me!! ( cups her face)

Swara : hmmm! I was waiting for you! I wanted to have a conversation with you.

Sanskar: say! (, find her voice firm and somewhat scary).

Swara : you eat food first!!

He isn't understanding what to say to her, and nodded yes! She take off his coat gently and make him sit on chair and herself serve him and also serve her plate and sit beside him calmly which confusing him.

Her calmness indicating silence before storm.

Swara : how's was your day? ( while eating food).

Sanskar : it was good! ( while eating food as well confused).

After food!!

Sanskar: dinner was so yummy! Thank you! I had your handmade food after long time. ( smilingly).

Swara : I have made a special sweet dish also for you.
You will love this.

Sanskar : what? Really? Show me! ( happily seeing her normal).

She uncover the bowl shocking him.

Sanskar : yeh kaisa majak hai Swara! ( seeing money in bowl).

Swara : what happened? Pasand nhi aayi!
This sweet dish you love the most!! Have this! ( forwarding spoon of rupees to him)
Have Sanskar! ( bitterly)

Sanskar throw the bowl on floor and get up from chair!

Swara : arey! You throw your favorite sweet dish like this!! Quantity was less?
I have more! Don't worry!!

Sanskar : ( closing eyes) enough Swara! I thought you are reacting normal! But you!!
I did mistake but I am trying to change, why you can't see that?

Swara : I can see! I can see everything now, which I wasn't unable to see before!
Your evil face!! ( pinching his soul).

Sanskar : Swara! Don't hate me this, I can't bear! And I realized my fault.
I am changing myself.

Swara : you are changing only your tactics! Not your nature!!
Plastering a innocent repenting face, to trap me again in your web isn't?

Sanskar : what are you saying?

Swara:, today a man came to you for saving his son from rape accusation isn't?

Sanskar : how do you know?

He remembered something, he got tiffin from reception area and receptionist told his wife brought tiffin, he wanted to ask her but got busy in his work, that's means she saw him with that man, from her conversation it's clear she listened half.

Swara : I thought you are regretting, but I was wrong! Once a cheater always a cheater!
So you got the money right?
For money you are again selling anyone's respect!

Sanskar : you are taking me wrong! ( nodded no) I didn't accepted the money, you can see my car! My bag!!

Swara : online transactions is normal! Isn't?and clearing history for rescue is your left hand job.