𝟻) 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

when you look up at the stars, everyone will see something different. some will see the moon, as a pure heart, the stars as fairies in the sky, the planets as hope for a new world. but, some just see it as a rock in the sky, dots that will continue to follow, and planets as a base of uncertainty. 

jisung's thoughts are always far-fetched. sometimes he tries to catch the wind in his hand so that on a rough day he can spill it out for a breeze. sometimes he burns his skin as a sentiment of never being enough for this world, as for being a death wish upon sins.

there must be something wrong with him for his father to not love him, he must've done something wrong. he isn't a perfect child, but sometimes even the simplest of minds can be shaken to the core by others. jisung looks at the moon as a leading light, the stars as friends, and the planets as a new home.

the sky is his coping mechanism. the only thing that has been with him forever. and even though the moon has many fazes and the stars sometimes aren't that bright, they will still always be there to collect his tears, wash away the blood, cover up the scars, and bandage his wounds.

but even now, the sky can only do so much, and jisung is losing hope in his star friends and moon as... well as his mother. that's where jisung thinks his mother went. he can stare at her all night with glossy eyes and a fighting spirit,

but soon, the sun will rise, the curtains will be closed and he will be blind to love as always. he will never fall in love, he will always be sorry for trying to give people a part of him. he will hide himself in clothes and concealer and his bruises and cuts with gauze.

but who will fix him up, and help him when the sun rises?

jisung gets a text from minho saying he's outside. the younger didn't give minho his home address for obvious reasons, so he gave him the address of a house on the next street. jisung decides to bring his backpack with him, containing a change of clothes, and essentials like a pack of cigs, lighter, weed, pocket knife and etc. he was going to bring his books but it's a friday and he knew that he shouldn't stay home tonight after what happened yesterday with his father. he didn't want to ask minho if he could crash because he barely knows the guy, so he'll probably sleep in the tube slide of the playground, that being the safest and warmest place he could stay for free or just stay up and wander all night.

he slung his bag over his shoulder and put his high run stark converses, his favorite shoes he's had since middle school. he's lucky his feet didn't grow too much over the years. he runs out of the house quickly jogging to the next street over to meet his new... acquaintance?

he sees minho's car which is a red thunderbird, which jisung is so jealous of. when he gets up to the car he knocks on the passage window lightly. minho rolls the window down with a smirk and unlocks the door.

jisung is an introvert, and minho will soon realize that as time progresses, but like he said, he will pick apart jisung eventually.

he jumps into the car and puts on his seatbelt and turns to see minho, this time the older doesn't have tears on his face and disheveled hair, but the eyebags are still noticeable. we still have to remember that both of these boys saw the end of two stories yesterday, and they are here sitting in a car instead of crying their eyes out in their beds.

minho has a small smile on his face as he looks at the other. jisung's face is a lot cleaner than yesterday and the boy smells good. minho will look at his clear face with no bruises but jisung's hands wrapped in gauze. but he doesn't say anything, this is their first time hanging out with each other, and let's not make it about what happened yesterday.

the younger blushes as he gets observed by minho and turns away to "fix" his bangs. his hair is blonde with his grown-out roots of brown, knowing he has to dye it soon again.

minho starts the car, it's around nine o'clock by the time minho got to jisung's address he gave him, and jisung was praying for the fact that his dad didn't come home yet and he was lucky he didn't. but since it was so late most stores were closed, jisung was weary about where minho was taking him at this time of night.

"so, where are we going?" jisung's ask as minho turns on the radio and some light tunes play in the car.

"honestly," minho says, "I know we both didn't have the best of nights yesterday, so I was going to take us on a little adventure," he said with a smirk.

jisung nodded his head slowly and looked at the street in front of them, "does this adventure cost money? I don't have a lot of cash on me so.." he said nervously. the only money he had was the money his mom gave him and he was going to use that to get certain things he probably shouldn't be getting.

"nope. no money involved, unless we're hungry after, but then it would be my treat okay? don't worry okay?" the other said glancing back at the other for a second. he could see that jisung was shaking a little bit and was pretty stiff. he wants to make sure the other is comfortable with him.

minho has a big heart, which is mostly consumed with his three cats and one dog, but something is telling minho that this boy needs some attention and care, I mean, think about it logically, jisung is eighteen and still in high school who mother just died and he was there all by himself at the hospital at three in the morning.

he doesn't want to judge at first sight, but he knows that jisung's bruises did not go away overnight and that the other may have covered them up in some way. but still, he wants jisung to be more comfortable with him if there going to be friends for anything at all.

minho pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the car and looked at jisung with calm eyes and a small smile. he saw jisung look at him with a slightly scared face and still shaking a bit.

"is there anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable? I'm not going to hurt you don't worry, do you want me to tell you where we are going?"

jisung nodded his head timidly but didn't say anything verbally.

"we are going to this path in the close by woods that lead to these railroad tracks and I thought it would be fun to take you because there's an abandoned train there I used to hang out with my friends when we were teenagers. I promise I don't want to hurt you okay?"

jisung nodded and squeezed his eye shut, "I'm sorry," he whispered out.

minho looked at the other again as his eyes got soft, "why would you apologize you did nothing wrong,"

"I didn't mean to- make- you know- i-," jisung balled up his hands into fists and cursed at himself for the stuttering.

but the older one didn't laugh, "it's okay take your time, don't rush,"

jisung nodded his head and tried again, "I- I have never hung out with so-somebody before so I was a-a little worried that's all," he said with all the confidence he could muster up.

minho giggled and started up the car again, returning to his normal speed on the streets of Korea, "it's okay, we're going to have lots of fun,"
______

finally my writers block went away at two am

(wc; 1.4k)