1

A young eight year old orphan girl was somehow able to get inside the pizzaplex.

This is Emma

This is Emma.

Emma hope that she could aleast see the band and maybe the gaint robot DJ.

Emma planned to just to have fun around the Pizzaplex as much as she can before then she'll leave the meg mall.

As Emma exploered the Pizzaplex passing by other adults and children who paid no mind to her but up somewhere hidden place, there is a female in a white rabbit costume that have glowing eyes.

Her Name is Vanny, she is a follower of Glitchtrap when she gotten infected by the virus.

Even sinice then she been following Her master orders, killing bad Adults and keeping children safe but also planning to infect the animiatronics so her master can take controll.

Vanny was also given another order to find a child that they could love like their own kid.

Glitchtrap have that parental love and her master have been very sad in not having to look after a child of his own.

Vanny of course understood her master, children bring joy in people life and fill that void.

Her master had that for some time, so she promied she'll find one and she think she did.

Vanny noticed Emma a child who seem to be wondering on there own which does happened but there always aleast an trusted adult with the younger children.

Theres a possibalty that this girl must of gotten in without her parents knowing to atleast see the huge mall or theres a chnace that she doesn't have any parents or guardions to say.

Vanny then walks off to her hidding place before respoinding back to her master.

Vanny: Yes its time and I think i found one you would like.

Back with Emma.?

Emma was enjoying herself, happliy that she could atleast go to the most fun place for once at least.