Chapter 3:Destiny

Pov:Alex
Everyone is busy with the wedding preparation in the house. My mom and my sister were excited and my dad was very happy about his deal and how obedient I was to him he knows that I am a very short-tempered person he also knows to blackmail me haha.
Only Kevin was sad for me I was missing her so much I wanted the claim her right now before it was too late but I know that it's already too late. Only Kevin understands me.
He said he will handle this he said that he will speak to my father about this he told me to refuse this marriage before it was too late but I know the consequences if I refuse the marriage so I decided to keep quiet as I thought that we are not testing to be together.
I sighed with irritation and anger within me.
First time in my life I felt helpless.
I lost all hope of at least seeing her face.
After some important work, I started getting ready for the wedding in the venue room which is near the church, and that's when I got to know that the bride ran away with her boyfriend. I was happy for a second but then I thought of something and became very serious.
Pov:Ava
Today I was standing outside we Church and was waiting for Luka to come. I called him earlier and said that I know his true face but I'll give him 1 last chance because of the love I have still for him. I asked him to come to the church and marry me right away at first he was hesitant but when I said that if he doesn't come here in another half an hour I will throw him out of my life and never will see his face he got scared because not for me or my love but for the money my parents have left for me. He said okay and he said that he will be there in half an hour but it's been 3 hours since I have been waiting for him and all my hope again shattered into pieces.
Guys hope u enjoyed this chapter like, comment on what u felt about it and subscribe.
Love u guys ❤️❤️ enjoy ur day 💙💙