How It All Started

Male Reader POV - Here I was underneath Captain Levi as he hovered over me giving me a blank stare gripping the knife tightly between his fingers as I began to shake.

Male Reader - L-levi *Tears*

Levi - You've been disobeying me for quite sometime it's becoming troublesome for the both of us

Male Reader POV - I felt the cool blade press across my left cheek seeing the pain in the Captain's eyes afraid to speak as tears ran down my eyes.

Levi - After all the love and care you've exposed to me you'd think I'd just allow you to take it all away from me?

Male Reader - I-*Tears* Sir I don't understand I've had to talk to Commander Erwin I-Ngh!

Male Reader POV - I suddenly felt the knife dig more into my skin beginning to cry in pain feeling my toes curl as he wouldn't get off of me keeping me pinned against the cold floor.

~Flashback~

Levi POV - Losing my mother was hard for me hell it would be hard for anyone but when (Y/N) came into my life he showed such love something I've began to crave.

Levi - (Y/N)...

Male Reader - Commander Erwin? Did I do ok? I hope I didn't mess up on any paperwork

Levi - Brat I'm talking to you *Low tone*

Levi POV - I gritted my teeth feeling my heart race as he ignored me anger built up inside me.

Erwin - (Y/N) I'm proud of you today you've done an excellent job helping me

Male Reader POV - He began to pet my head causing me to smile feeling accomplished with myself.

Male Reader - *Giggles* Thankyou Commander I'm always trying to be efficient *Looks at paper*

Levi POV - I eyed (Y/N) as he looked at the letter growling under my breath seeing Erwin rub his head again for a second time

~End Of Flashback~

Male Reader - Captain I-I wasn't trying to ignore you I-

Levi - Shut up! Don't be talking back to your Captain! Don't you dare!

Male Reader POV - I flinched as blood started to trickle down the blade shaking more. This wasn't the first time he's acted out towards me so you'd think I'd be used to it by now. But no each time he's done this made me more scared at the end of the day I've always made the decision not to tell anyone..it seemed Levi noticed and took advantage of it.

Male Reader - Sir *Sobs* I've never meant to disobey you! Please stop you're hurting me!

Male Reader POV - The burning sensation suddenly stopped as the blade was pulled away soon being replaced by callous hands rubbing my cheek up and down brushing my tears away.

Levi - You remind me so much of my mother *Whispers* they way you comfort me how I've exposed myself to you I've showed weakness towards a Damn Brat!

Male Reader - Levi *Sniffles*

Levi - Your eyes went to someone else! Your dedication and commitment went to Erwin!

Male Reader - No Sir you know that's not true! *Sobs* you know I needed to inform him how the other scouts were what new plans needed to be taken against the Titans! I-*Gasps*

Male Reader POV - A sudden pain went across my body feeling wet and warmth as the Captain gave me a terrifying look. The way he held the knife and smiled at me it was bone chilling.

 The way he held the knife and smiled at me it was bone chilling

Levi - Your blood *Whispers* it's so warm

Male Reader - Levi *Tears* stop you're scaring me please stop! *Coughs*

Male Reader POV - I held my chest as blood soaked through my shirt eyeing the man carefully as he raised the knife again causing me to freak out.

Male Reader - Captain no! I-I won't disobey you again! I promise! Please! Stop no more! No more it hurts! *Sobs harder*

Male Reader POV - Closing my eyes tight I began to shake waiting for the worst to come only to hear the sound of metal hurting the floor. Slowly opening my eyes I gasped seeing a different look on his face almost like it was regret? Guilt?

Levi - ...Let's patch you up now

..........

Male Reader POV - I layed back silently on the bed with my shirt off looking up at the ceiling my eyes red and puffy from all the crying not daring turning to look at Levi.

Male Reader - .....

Levi - Your wounds are quite deep

Male Reader - .....

Levi - You should have been a good boy and listen to your Captain none of this would have happend

Male Reader POV - I didn't say anything as a single tear rolled down my cheek only for him to brush them away.

.....

Male Reader POV - After a few minutes of Levi tending my wounds he hovered over me roughly grabbing my chin forcing me to look up at him.

Levi - Brat I have no choice but to change your living environment

Male Reader - *Wide eyes* Huh? But I-

Levi - You gave me your word you won't disobey me again *Stern tone*

Male Reader - *Shakes* N-no sir I promise

Levi - Good *Whispers* I'd hate to give you a reminder of what happens if you did

Male Reader - *Sniffles*

Male Reader POV - He soon moved down ontop of me kissing my cheek and neck while rubbing my hip causing me to squirm underneath him.

Levi - My sweet sweet scout *Kisses* you're important to me and I won't have anyone come between us..no one will take you away from me

Male Reader - *Slowly Nods head*

Yes sir I won't ever step out of line again....I promise