- 11: Tons Of Bloody Tissues -

Katsuki watches from his window as Deku is talking on the phone. He knows exactly who he's talking to. He always gets that annoyed look on his face, but of course, shitty Deku is too fucking nice to say anything about how much the asshole extra annoys him. 

It doesn't matter, because Katsuki is going to fucking take care of it. He's lied low this whole time, just for the perfect moment. He watches as Deku's eyes meet his. 

They shine. 

It pisses him off, but not as much as before. 

This past year has been insanely different. 

But after that asshole is gone, everything will go back to normal. 

He stares back until the nerd walks away, still on the phone. He leaves his window, the singes on his hands bleeding and cracking. It pisses him off how the only thing he can do right now is wait. 

With his quirk getting stronger and more out of control with how pissed he is, he can't help but let out heat that ends up just leaving singes on his hands. 

He grabs the box of tissues on his desk and continues wiping off the blood, hissing through his teeth as he feels the material rub against his sensitive skin. 

He throws the bloody tissues into the trash can and goes back to the window. From up here, he can see pretty much everything on his own side of the Midoriya's household. 

Thats why it's not a moment later that he catches something. 

Standing there, over to the fence that boards off the backyard, is that asshole. His hair stands out, and Katsuki watches him crouch there, watching the patio door. 

He's hiding in one of the overgrown bushes. Katsuki has told inko a thousand fucking times to let him get rid of those pieces of shit, but ever the kind women, she gracefully declines every single time. 

But seeing them used in this way, for some fucking pervert to hide behind, makes even more anger stir in his chest. 

The asshole takes his phone out, and aims it right at the patio door, using his finger to zoom in. Katsuki pins the movement, unable to look away.  

He grips the windowsill, smoke coming from his palms as he looks down at him. What he's doing is nothing compared to this asshole. 

He's caught him doing all kinds of shit.

The shit he does makes everything Katsuki has done seem like nothing. He always catches him because the asshole lives in his own damn world, not knowing that Katsuki has been watching and following him more than he has Deku. 

Its dark, the moonlight being the only thing letting Katsuki see out in the empty street. He is crouched against the wall of the sidewalk, the dumb cat meowing as it looks up at him. 

He watches it for a moment before petting it, its fur soft and warm in his hand. Its green eyes are even more illuminated in the dark, and Katsuki stares into them. 

Dumb cat. 

there hasn't been any movement in the house for a while, and Katsuki decides that he doesn't have to wait any more. 

That asshole is gone on another fucking sleepover with Deku like always, and his parents are out doing God knows what. 

He stands up and starts to walk to the house. He hears the cat meowing after him, rubbing its body against his leg. He huffs and looks down at it, still wanting to kick it away. 

But he refrains, reaching down to nudge it away with his hand as he begins to move towards the house again. 

He walks as quietly as he can, going around to the back. There is a fence that blocks off the yard from everything else like normal, and Katsuki climbs it. 

It's a little difficult with the fence being a smooth plastic, but he gets it done. He lands in the back yard with a small thud and doesn't even wait a second before he's making his way to the patio door. 

He slides it open with ease, barely making a sound. His footsteps creak as he steps inside of the house and slides the door shut behind him. 

You would think they would be careful enough to at least lock their doors when they leave or have cameras installed, but Katsuki is slightly glad that this family is full of dumbasses. 

He doesn't look around the ground floor, going straight up the stairs to where he knows that assholes bedroom is. It even has his name on a small sign hanging on a hook on the door. 

He opens it and steps inside and begins his search. 

It has all the normal shit like a computer, bed, desk, whatever. What interests him more is the curtain covering the wall in the far corner, and what is under his bed. 

When Katsuki moves the curtain away, its silky texture is light in Katsuki's hand. He expected a window, but the thing he sees sends chills up his spine and a grin to his face. 

There are all kind of pictures taped up, all of Deku. None of them are good or anything, Katsuki could take better ones with his eyes closed, but that's not what's important. 

What's important is that most of these pictures are of Deku when he's asleep, or through a window. Katsuki happily snaps pictures of his own. 

It's always good to have proof. 

What he finds under the bed is even better. 

A whole box of shit, Deku's boxers, Deku's hair, even Deku's god damn all might keychain. 

Katsuki feels anger pooling in his gut, but his finger doesn't stop pressing the photo button. 

After all of this, following him around, memorizing his routine, finding out every little thing about this piece of shit, he's finally had enough. 

He's surprised that he held off for this long. 

He knows just how fucking creepy this asshole is, and how it's only going to get worse the more him and shitty Deku spend time together. 

To keep things from getting worse, he has to stop him no matter what. 

Thats what a hero would do. 

It's not like Katsuki is completely ecstatic as he snaps those pictures and saves them to his computer when he gets home. 

Not at all.