Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I don't sleep since 3am. I already called Barbara about Harry's order and the money, so she bought the ingredients for me to cook at 3am. The street is empty, rarely there's no one. I almost run to the restaurant.

I don't know Barbara bought another big microwave so I can cook faster. Yesterday I thought maybe I'll finish cooking at 8, or even 9, and now it's still 7 and a half, and it's already done.

I'm really exhausted. Waking up at 3am isn't my thing. I'm a morning person, but 3am?

I wait for Louis in the restaurant. I play with my phone, as I keep the fussili on the microwave to keep them hot. The big microwave can fit 50 packs of fussili, so I don't have to exchange the fussili.

"You already came, huh?" I hear Louis opens the door.

"Finally you come!" I stand up and dance.

"How old are you, Tay? Four?"

"And a half,"

We both laugh together. He puts his handbag below the table. He looks upset when he sees 100 cheese fussilis that I heathen.

"You'll deliver that to his office right?"

I don't have to know who does his refer to since it must be Harry. I nod, looking at my watch. It's 9. I think I should go. Harry already paid me a lot so I can't disappoint him.

"Be careful," Louis says sarcastically.

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe he'll like your clothes and try to take it off,"

"What the heck, Louis?! Why do you seem like you don't like him? You don't know him!"

"Oh, so you know him?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Shit, Louis. You know how I hate cussing but you're really annoying. What's wrong with you?!" I put the fussilis on a big plastic bag. Fortunately Barbara lent me her car yesterday so I can bring the 100 fussilis.

Louis helps me with putting the big plastic bags to the car. We don't talk since I'm not in the mood to talk to him. He already made me upset by thinking Harry will do thing to me.

"I'm sorry, Tay. I didn't mean like that. I just.. I want you to be save," he finally speaks, breaks the silence between us. I look at him.

"It's okay,"

"I know you're upset now but I'm truly sorry. I'm still your bestfriend right?" He asks weakly.

"Yes, Louis,"

"And you never mentioned that you can drive. It's Ford!" He widens his eyes. I smile at him.

"I can drive, Louis. I just don't have car," I close the car door and open the window. "See you!"

---

Finally I arrive at Styles Corporation. It's a huge office. I think it has more than 30 floor. I open my baggage car, and take the big plastic bag.

"How may I help you, Miss?" The security walks closer to me.

"Uhm, Harry Styles ordered 100 cheese fussilis and he said his assistant will take it before 10am in the lobby," I say nervously.

"Oh, sure. Let me help you bring it in,"

He helps me by bringing the big plastic bag to the lobby. I lock my car and let it park in front of the office door since I don't think I'll spend so much time in here. The security tells me to talk to the receptionist over there. I come to the receptionist.

"May I help you?" She asks politely.

"I want to deliver this 100 fussilis to Harry Styles. He said his assistant will pick it up in the lobby,"

"What's your name, Miss?"

"Taylor. Taylor Swift,"

"Okay. I'll ask Mr. Styles first," She dials a number and talk to Harry. I know it because she mentions Harry's name for maybe 100 times. "Okay, Miss Swift. Mr. Styles said that you can bring the foods to his office, it's on 40th floor,"

"But he said his assistant will take it. I left my car there," I point at my car.

"Yeah, Miss. But Mr. Styles said so and I think it's better if you bring it to his office. I'll ask the parking-man to park your car and you can take your key after you meet Mr. Styles,"

I look at her and finally give her Barbara's car key. "I'll take it back here, right?"

She nods. "Yes, Miss. And if you don't mind, I can ask the security, Mr. Johnson to help you bring the foods,"

"I don't mind. Thank you,"

I look at her, as she gives the car key to a parking-man and the security helps me bring the food to the lift. I don't know what makes Harry wants me to bring it to his office. Yesterday he said that his assistant will take it and now he said to the receptionist that I have to bring it by myself. Doesn't he know that I have so many jobs in the restaurant?

After passing 39 floors, we're finally arrive at the 40th floor. I say thanks to the security and knock the door. I guess it's Harry's office. I hear him saying "Come in" so I open the door and bring the foods.

His office is so big. It has many awards, pictures, and decorations. I see on his table, there is a wood, and his name is written on that wood. Styles, Harry Edward. What a beautiful name! If only his manner is as beautiful as his name..

"Hello, Swift," he greets me as he smirks.

"I think I've done so may I go back?" I ask impatiently.

"No, no. There are so many things that we could do,"

Heyyyy!! What do you think about the book so far? I hope I did a good job:)

And please please please check my friend's story miss_vashappenin she lost so many readers so check her out!

And don't forget to vote, comment, and share!