Vol.1 Ch.1: Bus Ride

Today marks the first day of Shunsuke and Kiyotaka's life of entering a "normal" high school. Although Shunsuke's father insisted on him coming to school with his sister, the boy decided it would be best if he went with Kiyo to make sure that he at least had someone he knew to keep him company, and took the bus with him.

On the ride to school, Kiyotaka was reading a fantasy story called Jujutsu Kaisen, which was recommended by Matsuo's son the world revolves around a boy named Itadori, and his new life as a Sorcerer, along with a few other things, he even showed me a character that had a similar appearance as me named, Satoru Gojo. I decided to check it out, and the story was rather interesting, even though I had to admit that it was rather entertaining, especially the concept of Gojo's power, Infinity. But I digress, the bus ride was quite peaceful, or at least it was, until a bulky blonde-haired boy wearing the same school uniform as us, started causing a scene. From what I could see and hear, he was winning an argument against a more mature woman, about giving his seat to an elderly woman. The argument continued for a few minutes, until a young girl with short beige hair, who was wearing our school's uniform called out to anyone who'd been willing to give up their seat. I could only sigh, as I got up from my seat, and walked towards the small group.

"You know, you are correct in the fact that you are under no obligation to give up your seat." I agreed. "But, there is something called common courtesy, a form of politeness, that is expected to be given, for example: lending your seat to the elderly woman, who is far past her youth." I started as I placed a hand on the old lady's shoulder. "Miss, please, go ahead and take my seat." I said.

"Oh, it's alright, Dear. There's no need." She said, giving me a small smile.

"Oh no, please, I insist. Besides, your generation is responsible for teaching us the right direction to follow, let me be the one to repay you." I said, giving her a warm smile of my own.

"I see, very well, if you insist, but before that. May I know your name?" She asked.

"Shunsuke, Shunsuke Sakayanagi, madam." I introduced.

"A Sakayanagi, I see, well I'm glad to know that there's at least a few children who are still kind at heart." She complimented.

"Please, you are far too kind." I accepted while returning one.

I stayed where I was, as the elderly woman sat down where I used to be. I smiled softly, as I saw Kiyotaka speaking with her, more than likely asking if she was alright, and she pats his head, seemingly grateful that there were people who still had proper etiquette. I let my smile fall, as my gaze became cold.

"You know, if you're going to make an ass out of yourself, don't do it in public." I stated coldly. "I've seen apes that are more respectful towards their elders than you."

"Ho~, are trying to imply something?" The blonde-haired boy asked, with a smug tone.

"Oh nothing, just that your personality is flaming dog crap mixed with garbage." I insulted. "Although... seeing your physique, and hearing your argument, I can tell you are not only strong, but intelligent as well." I complimented, adding a little fuel to the flame, that being his massive ego. "But make no mistake though, if I find you treating your instructors, or even worse your peers, in that manner... I will not hesitate to put you in your place." I stated, turning my head enough for him to see my cold gaze, which was noticed by the girl beside me, causing her to shiver.

I closed my eyes, calming my nerves, as I placed my gaze on the beige-haired girl. Looking at her more closely, I could see that she was incredibly attractive, with a well-endowed figure, her height was average, and her crimson eyes made her appear even more stunning. But something felt off to me, it was as if her face wasn't real, or at least figuratively, it was as if what I was seeing was a mask that hid something much darker underneath her angel-like persona. It would be in my best interest to stay on guard with her.