The Ordering.

Onyx is the last one to exit the car closing the door behind him.
"Okay but out of all places why Olive Garden?" His cousin Khloe asked in disgust, "I'd rather go to Denny's."
"Chill out I haven't been in years, besides why don't you like it?" Their group approached the Olive Garden.
"I'm sorry last time I was here it was gross, the food was bad." She looked at the fake Italian restaurant in concern.
"Yeah it wasn't pretty" His other cousin Gabrielle added on.
"Yeah yeah whatever guys chill out." They all continued to go up the ramp to the doors entrance. Onyx looked at his sister Lauren who was hitting the griddy. "Bro Lauren stop, it's so old." He watched as she stopped looking down sad, it's her fault for not keeping up with trends. As they entered they stood behind a bunch of people waiting, but something caught Onyx's eyes. The person on their right looked.. familiar... They had brown hair, a white top, greyish black jeans, and white Crocs with those croc charms. As Onyx looked more his heart skipped a beat as he finally realized who it was. He pushed Lauren out of the way.
"Selena?" He looked away quickly then back just in case it wasn't. The girl turned around and her face lit up, "Onyx?"
"Bro I didn't think you'd go to this Olive Garden, what the hell??" He smiled as they both hugged. "So why are you here?" Onyx asked in interest.
"Oh well since you kept saying that your going to Olive Garden I was like 'fuck it I will too.' I'm here with my dad and my brother but he's in the bathroom."
While talking Onyx's group went to sit down while waiting. "Oh that's cool, I'm just here because of the Jojo fic." He smiled smugly knowing Selena would silently die inside being reminded of it. Onyx stepped out the way of others being Infront of Selena once more.
Selena frowned but it was serious, "Onyx look behind you." He turned around seeing nothing unusual. "No like look down behind you dummy."
Onyx finally noticed the old lady in the wheel chair, he looked back at Selena in confusion. "It's Johnny Joestar" she said trying to contain her laughter. Onyx's jaw dropped, "Selena..-" But she interrupted "He's making his star appearance" They both laughed, like they were insane. All of a sudden Lauren comes up behind Onyx standing like the white ass npc she is. "Hello who is this?" Onyx turned around and looked back moving out the way, "Selena this is my little sister." Selena's face is in shock as she covers her mouth. Lauren starts to wave like a dam npc too, throwing Selena off guard. "Ok go back weirdo" He shooed Lauren away as her skinny stick limbs went back to the group.
"Uhmm ignore that-" Selena intrupted again, "she's whiter than I thought." Her hands covering her mouth still. "Bro I wasn't lieing now was I?"

After a while of talking Onyx looks back at the group seeing them gone, and gets concerned. "Uhh where did my family go?" They look around. Selena tried looking too and notices her family gone as well, "maybe they went to the tables already. I saw them go this way I think." Selena leads as Onyx follows, they passed many tables to a corner that was like its own room empty. "Selena nobody is here." Onyx says seriously as they turn back to Selena, however she had other plans.

(I'm gonna KMS)