00 // introduction

𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕕

𝙖𝙣𝙙

𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

To the ones who love the truth.

𝕊𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖. 

It's the year 2675 and the Scavenger's 13th mission is ago: Expedition Nu is on its way to Mars for the next colonization process. But when things turn sideways, the crews find themselves thrust into a wormhole, popping out into a whole other galaxy. 

Separated from the other Scavenger ships and her crew, Captain Desree Pepin must face many trials alongside a handsome but really annoying alien who may or may not be a smuggler. Will they find the crew of the Halcyon in time before the dangers of the moon they crash-landed on kills them all?

Dr. Rowan Elliot, the Halcyon's biochemist, and environmentalist, struggles to keep the team together as they search for their lost captain. If they survive the deadly pitfalls of the toxic moon, will their team's well-being survive as well?

Star Wars meets the Lord of the Rings in this campy, character-driven epic featuring faith, goofy characters, and names that are way too hard to pronounce on purpose. 

A/N on 03/29/24: I realize now that the Asteroid belt is between Mars and Jupiter, NOT MARS AND EARTH. It struck me one day that I based a lot off of that, so EVENTUALLY I will rewrite the opening chapters, but bear with me until then.