Introduction

After the universal war, everything was always the same for Elesia, on the run, hiding. Elesia was an outlaw, she killed people. Those who deserved it and stole anything off of them and claimed them as her trophies. The outlaw could quickly draw her gun and shoot without thinking.
    But before the war, her family was taken hostage by reavers when she was young. The outlaw got away and rebranded herself.
    On a normal night like always, Elesia was camping out in the wilderness but not too far from a town. The outlaw laid in her bedroll, staring at the stars when her eyelids became heavy. The bonfire crackled softly. Suddenly, she felt a very heavy breeze and saw a white light coming from above. Puzzled, she quickly looked up and found a large ship. It landed right in front of her. The large door dramatically opened and she started to recognize the silhouette. It was her old friend that got separated from her right before the war. Malcom Reynolds.
"What are you doing here in this hell hole?" Elesia asked him sarcastically while the side of her mouth curved into a smirk but stayed lying down.
"I was wondering the same thing." He responded looking at a passing tumbleweed while the outlaw finally stood up. "You know I can barely go anywhere because of my strict family." Elesia covered up her real answer as she closed the trash lid. The lie was so bad she wouldn't have believed herself. She brushed her hands and looked up at him. Malcolm gave her a funny look to show he clearly did not believe her, looking around at nothing.
"Sure, your 'family.' Come with me, be a gunslinger or whatever it is that you do." Malcolm jammed his hands into his pockets.
"I can't risk the law coming after me, not after what happened." The outlaw looked down at her hand, bringing back bad memories.
"We need you, Anatase." he took a step closer. "You're good with your hands. Besides, we need a good cook like you." His face eventually grew into a smile. Elesia looked down at her disappointing camp. She took a deep breath and looked back up at him.
"Alright, then."