Shadow Clones

A/N: They are 16 years old.

Crash!!

As always Sasuke jumped into Naruto's room "Naruto I wanted to..." but what he saw shocked him.

There he saw Naruto sitting on his bed and a smiling Sasuke standing before him.

Naruto was shocked to see Sasuke.

"Naruto who is he?", "He is not me I am here", said a shocked+angry sasuke.

naruto was not able to do anything because of the shock and the fake Sasuke disappeared in a poof.

Sasuke raised his eyebrow at Naruto and asked "What was that Naruto?"

An embarrassed Naruto yelled, "What are you doing here teme? And for your kind information I have a door why always from the window?"

"That doesn't answer my question Naruto", said Sasuke in a serious tone.

"it doesn't have anything to do with you", said Naruto.

"It does"

"Why"

"because it was your shadow clone transformed into me, what were you planning to do?" said Sasuke in a little loud voice.

naruto flinched at this and thought "I can't tell him he would disgust me"

"I was not doing anything wrong I promise" he was stuttering a little.

Looking at Naruto's body language and the position of the previous clone and Naruto. Sasuke realized something and smirked.

"Oh I see," he said in a very low tone.

"what's with that smirk of yours", said Naruto.

"You could have directly asked for my help why make a shadow clone", Sasuke said while coming dangerously close to Naruto was walking back until his leg hit the bed and he fell onto it.
Sasuke held Naruto's both hands his face close to Naruto's face so that they can breathe the same air.

"What are you doing Sasuke?" naruto asked it was a mere whisper he can't move much because of the closeness.

"It's better than masturbating yourself with one of your clones transformed into me," said Sasuke.

"What?" said a now blushing Naruto.

"You think I am a fool?"

"Apparently you are", said naruto

"Don't be so naughty or else I will punish you"

"I am not scared of you"

"Hmm... I see don't blame me later if you are not able to walk later".

THE END

------------------------------------

The rest I leave to you. you can imagine what happened next 😏😏

Bye. <3

-Yaoi