4

I don't own teen wolf, all credits of that go to the actual creator.

There might be a few spoilers here and there, I advise you to watch at least until the end of season 4 before reading this as I am currently rewatching this and that's where I am right now.

I write this fic because of an original idea I had as well as the lack of completed fox stiles stories(those would be appreciated by the way.). My idea will only take place at a late part of this and for now I am improvising a start to this story.
Hope you enjoy!!!

Derek's POV

"Can someone please explain why there's a fox, scratch that, a werefox here?!?!!" Liam asked.

"Derek? Do you know what's going on?" Scott.

"I'm not sure...."

"Well How'd you know it is a werefox? Or that they exist at all?" Issac.

"M-my mom told me about the species but I thought it wasn't real."

"Well they clearly are!" Malia.

"Do you remember your mom's stories? Any important info?" Scott.

"Well I remember she didn't know much of them as well. I remember she said they were the very first supernatural species to exist. And that the werewolf species is their descendant.
I remember that they are supposed to be the strongest creatures.
I remember she said they were tricksters by blood. And that's it I think..."

"Does anyone have a clue why it's here?" Kira.

Everyone looked around at the others, we have no idea.

"Well, um, what now?" Issac.

"I think we should wait till it wakes up, maybe it'll tell us something." Scott.

"That's a good idea, just one flaw, it's a trickster, it might trick us, especially if we'll keep on addressing the werefox as an it.
But, it is the best thing we can do..."

We all agreed on that idea.

After a few hours it woke up, it was already night so now we were the ones who are tired.
By that time the only ones left here are me and Scott, since we live here after all.

It laughed at us which woke us up.
It jumped down from the bed and used his head to gesture the both of us to get on the bed.

"Hey you cute little fox🥺" Scott was still affected by the cuteness apparently. "Can we ask you some questions? 🥺"
The fox continued gesturing for the bed.
"Ohhh,🥺 do you want us to sleep?🥺 How thoughtful 🥺
But we really need you to answer those questions, can you do that for me? Pretty please 🙏🥺"
At least he remembers we need answers...

After a few moments in which it seems to be thinking, someone spoke, and it wasn't me nor Scott...

"Ask away"

The werefox was still in it's full form, how did he talk? And his mouth didn't even move.

"You two are wondering why you can hear me don't you?" Yep.... "Well I am using my magic to send words to your mind, by the way this isn't my real voice, can't risk letting you find me."

"That's so cool" I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Scott, this is really cool!

"Thank you! You should ask your questions, you still need to sleep afterwards." Weird...
"Why do you care about us sleeping?"
"You've let me sleep here uninterrupted, now I will return the favour by staying right here with you, and if anything comes here trying to attack you while you're asleep, I'll protect you! It's the least I can do!"
"Y-you Don't have to, we just didn't want to wake you up it's nothing special."
"Nahhhhh it's cool I'll stay here, and anyways you have a much better bed then I do..."

Stiles's POV

I woke up yawning, and saw my boyfriends sleeping on chairs  around the bed I was on.

I laughed at how cute they were, they were clearly here to protect me, a werefox they think they don't know, but they fell asleep. Like little kids at a sleepover.

I couldn't see or hear anyone else here, probably because it's night already.

My laugh woke them both up, good they need to sleep on the bed not on the chairs!
I got down from the bed and gestured for them to got to sleep on the bed.

"Hey you cute little fox🥺" Scott was still affected by my cuteness. That only makes him cuter!🥰 "Can we ask you some questions? 🥺"
No, they need to sleep!
"Ohhh,🥺 do you want us to sleep?🥺 How thoughtful 🥺
But we really need you to answer those questions, can you do that for me? Pretty please 🙏🥺"

Mmmm, well I can't say no to that..... Fine I'll answer them... But only through magic voice not my own! And they have to sleep afterwards!
"Ask away"
They looked taken aback at the words, makes sense.

"You two are wondering why you can hear me don't you? Well, I am using my magic to send words to your mind, by the way this isn't my real voice, can't risk letting you find me." At first thought it seems telling them I hide my voice is almost like telling them they know me, but if you think about it, really really think about it, it will be weirder when they try to find me by my voice and they realise it themselves.

"That's so cool" 😎 I never thought I'd like getting compliments from them that much... I should do all this more!

"Thank you! You should ask your questions, you still need to sleep afterwards." It's for your health!
"Why do you care about us sleeping?"  Derek was almost suspicious.
Oops... Actually, no, this is great, very convenient.
"You've let me sleep here uninterrupted, now I will return the favour by staying right here with you, and if anything comes here trying to attack you while you're asleep, I'll protect you! It's the least I can do!" Now I can stay here with them🤩😍
"Y-you Don't have to, we just didn't want to wake you up it's nothing special." Come on Scott, a powerful creature wants to help you, don't turn that down...
"Nahhhhh it's cool I'll stay here, and anyways you have a much better bed then I do..."
My bed is indeed better than the ground I sleep on nowadays.

"Now you two go to sleep! I'll answer your questions tomorrow."

And they went to sleep. Throughout the night I was cuddling with them listening to make sure there's no threat.

So how's this?
Right now I'm updating kind of fast but it's probably not going to stay like that.... Though no one is reading this anyway....

Well, if you are reading this, thank you 😁❤️
Like always nice comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time 🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️