megaman nt warrior

I really like megaman nt warrior. It was in KIDS WB. KIDS WB is the best in tv. On channel 5 on Saturday mornings I always wake-up just to see megaman nt warrior. And to see roll exe. I really like her. Also a strong character. She is very nice I really like her personality. She is so nice. If she is real I will be her friend. And then I will be her closest friend. Then I will really like her. Then I will tell her if she can be my girlfriend. But It will never happen. But I can still dream about it. But what can be real is that there is a girl in my school. What I want to do is to tell her if she can ware a costume roll exe. And then she wares the costume she is the real life version of roll exe. So yeah MEGAMAN NT WARRIOR is the best anime out there. I usually see MEGAMAN NT WARRIOR because of roll exe she very cute,hot and very beautiful. I really like her aqua tower dance she really looks very hot. Megaman nt warrior is my best anime out there.

I put a video of megaman nt warrior in English the episode is the first episode. And there lots of sessions in the anime. Hope you all like megaman nt warrior. And if you watch it then thanks for watching. The credit for this video is capcom and tv Tokyo and youtube.