006. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴.

"𝔅𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔱𝔥,

𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔶 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢."

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Avalyn pulled her skirt over her hips, zipping it up and folding it over twice. She turned sideways and checked to see if her uniform fell alright. Avalyn hummed softly as she pulled her tie over her head, tightening it. She slowly turned around, skipping over to the bed and jumping on top of it. She crawled over the sleeping figure with a slight smile on her face, her head fell to the side as she studied Mattheo's sleeping face.

He looked so calm, his face completely relaxed. Avalyn leaned down and placed her lips against the skin of his neck. She felt Mattheo stir, a low groan coming from his lips as he raised his hand to bury it in her hair. Avalyn pulled back and smiled down at Mattheo who was now awake. ''Morning'' Avalyn said with a soft voice, a small giggle leaving her lips.

''Morning'' Mattheo mumbled staring up at Avalyn. ''What time is it?'' Mattheo asked he looked at his nightstand, the clock read 07:00, an hour before classes started. Mattheo groaned out in complaint. ''Avalyn, why did you wake me at seven in the fucking morning?'' Avalyn just laughed at his question, dropping her head again and trailing kisses up his neck until her lips were next to his ear.

''I thought you might want to start today with a little workout'' she whispered in his ear, His hand found a grip on her hips in response. ''Really?'' Mattheo taunted as Avalyn sat up straight again. ''What did you have in mind?'' Avalyn smiled gently as she placed her hands on top of Mattheo's. ''A little cardio'' Avalyn said with a small laugh.

Mattheo smiled back and pushed himself up into a sitting position, his face now inches away from Avalyn's. ''Forget my complaints. You can wake me up as early as you want to for that'' Mattheo said as he cupped her face, pulling her lips against his to kiss her. Avalyn let him, pushing her body closer to Mattheo's. He pushed his hands under her skirt, gripping the side of her underwear. Mattheo moved sideways, turning so he landed on top of Avalyn, her legs landing on his hips as he leaned over her on his knees.

Mattheo pulled her underwear down. Avalyn pushed herself up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him on top of her. Mattheo laughed as he caught himself before falling on top of her. ''Avalyn, no need to rush. We have an hour'' Mattheo said as he placed a kiss on her lips. Avalyn nodded as she pulled at the waistband of Mattheo's underwear. ''I know, but I want you now'' Avalyn said shamelessly as she pushed his underwear down.