Chapter 2

Baekhyun wake up because his alarm. Today he don't need to school in the morning, but he need school at night.

Yeah, the student council said that *sigh*.

He rubbed his eyes then look at the alarm clock.

His eyes widened when he look at the time in it. It's already 8.30 at night, "Shit!"he cursed then jump from his bed then take a bath as fast as he can.

From now on, he live in apartment alone because his parents stay at Busan.

He make a sandwich for his own self then run outside before lock his apartment.

In his own way, he eat his sandwich while running in hurry.

Good things his apartment is walk-distance to his school.

Sweat start to running through his body. Once he finish his sandwich, he enter the hall room which is now full of many student who already fill the seat.

He even not realize that he sit beside that Chanyeol guy.

Omg why i even sit beside him? He's more scary when night eh..

"Good evening everyone."Luhan guy greet them. "Do you guys already bring the flaslight?"

Oh my god! Shit shit! I was so hurry and forgot about that oh my god!

Baekhyun start to feel panicked because the others start to take their flaslight out from their bag.

"Good."Luhan smile.

"We want to play mini games. You guys devided by the groups. And i will tell you about this game, this game is called 'Searching' game. How to play this? You should go to every room and every buildings in this school to search for medals."Lay explain it to them.

"This medals have 3 kinds. The first one is bronze, if you get this medal you will get 20 points. The second one is silver, if you get this medal you will get 50 points. And the last one is gold one, if you get this one you will get 100 points. You can spreading and search for the medal with your flaslight. And.."Luhan stop to show his scary smirk.

"Yeah, since this school just for boys, we will make it a little harder. Searching for medal is not that easy. We will give you 10 days for 100 medal that we already put it somewhere. Every day you must give us a report if you got the medals. From now on, you will visit school at 9 in the night, until 10 days."Kris continue Luhan's sentence.

The boys start to feel excitement all over their body.

"Any questions?"Xiumin asked.

One of the boy raise his hand.

"Yes.. Mr.. Jongdae?"Xiumin try to read the nametag on his uniform.

"What if the group get the most medals? And what's happened for the group who get the least medals?"

Xiumin smirk, "The group with the most medals is the winner and they could choose their own class. For the lose one, they will get punishment."

"What's the punishment?"Tao guy ask.

"Uhmm.. It's not really hard actually."Luhan smile. "Maybe singing in front of us or clean the toilet room, or-"

"Being maid for us."Kris cut Luhan's sentence.

"Yes, or being maid for us. It's up to us."Luhan raise his shoulder.

"Don't worry, we wont bully."Lay show his cute wink.

"Remember, everyone can spreading. And the searching game start.... now!"
===
Baekhyun start panicked as the others start to running outside the hall room to somewhere.

He just stood on his track.

"Mr.. Byun?"Luhan called him.

Baekhyun gulp, "Y-Yes?"

"Why you just stand up here? Go and search for the medals."Luhan suggested.

Baekhyun just nodded then walk away,

"Wait!"Luhan said make Baekhyun stop on his track, again. "Do you bring any flaslight?"

"N-No.."Baekhyun low down his head.

Luhan walk towards him, "Well then, just search the medals without it. It's your punishment for not bringing any flaslight."Luhan wink to him.

Baekhyun just gulp then nodded. He start to run towards the dark corridor. Looks like the student council let the lights off, so the school looks really scary at night.

He keep running until bump into someone, he bowed then said, "S-Sorry. I didn't bring any flaslight."

That someone didn't reply amd just stare at him. Baekhyun look up and his eyes get widened.

That Chanyeol guy?!
===
A/N : ㅋㅋㅋ how is it?
I hope you understand what i write there lol.
Please give me comment and vote. It really made my day^*^
Saranghae~