Description

***If you are under the age of 15 and don't like "sexual" graphic effects/images I highly advise that you don't read this book.****

-If You enjoy erotic romance stories then this is THE BOOK FOR YOU. I guarentee you will enjoy it if you are into the student/teacher romance stories, the "falling in love with the boss" kind of stories, or anything 50-Shades-of-Grey-like.

(The full description of my story did not fit in the 'description' box, which is where you read about the book, so just in case you are interested the FULL descritption is right here) 

***Quite a bit of it got cut off do to being too lengthy. 

Description:

            Makayla ‘Kylie’ Hayes has her work cut out for her when she get’s a job as a personal assistant at the renowned Stonebridge Enterprises Inc. Little did she know that her billionaire boss, Landon Stonebridge, was going to be as devastatingly attractive, drop-dead gorgeous, and mysterious as he is.

            Kylie vows that she will stay away and restrict herself in order prevent falling head-over-heals for this man. She isn’t the only one feeling ‘antsy’ when they’re around each other. It’s so hard for Landon to contain himself whenever she’s near that he actually considers breaking his “no-employ relations” policy.

            He doesn’t understand what he see’s in the girl; is it her charm, natural beauty, innocence, or the way that she always talks back and has these witty remarks? Maybe it’s the fact that she is just so breathtaking. Something about her really knows how to drive Landon crazy.

            Miss Hayes has this plan that she won’t develop feelings for her new boss, no matter how alluring and irresistible he is, while Mr. Stonebridge has a plan of his own. He wants her, but the only way that he’s ever wanted woman: a strictly sexual relationship. 

            The closer she gets to Mr. Stonebridge the more she realizes that she will do anything she can to get him, even if that involves doing everything… his way.

 Makayla is inexperienced and knows that she is not ready for the intentions that Landon has cut out for her, but she is already in too deep. She can’t seem to collect herself around this intimidating man and ends up stuck inside of his trap with no way out.

            There are things that Makayla finds so erotic about his drive for empowerment and domination. Kylie has fallen in love with a man she knows will never be capable of loving her back.

                        There are only two things that Landon craves- Makayla and control.

            Soon she learns that Landon is the deepest, darkest, and most intense man she has ever encountered. Kylie finds herself doing everything that he asks of her, even when the things he requests can’t be found in her worst nightmares.  After everything he’s done she still finds her feelings heightened and there comes a point when she can no longer keep them inside.

             After thoroughly thinking this over and knowing that this could be the end: Kylie admits the truth to Landon, breaking his terms, and destroying their agreement. She takes her only chance at finally getting passion and intimacy… This isn’t how Landon wanted it- so he sets her free.

            All her heart desires is the man that claims he can never love someone. All she wants is this tortured soul. But all she needs is her Mr. Dark Side.

Here is a snippit to one of my favorite scenes in the book:

"So when do we have our first date," I ask with anticipation building up inside.

"Makayla, I don't do dates," he tells me.

"Then what do you do?"

"Woman," he says. My eyes widen and my mouth forms into an O. This still doesn't completely make sense to me. 

"So what you're saying is, you're more of a friends with benefits kind of guy?" He chuckles low in his throat and then grins. I didn't know that question was funny.

"No, I'm certainly not saying that, Miss Hayes." My eyebrows furrow. What?

"What does that mean then," I question him. I am certainly curious to know. 

"One day I'll show you," he tells me with a smug expression before smirking. What the hell? Why is he trying to make this so hard for me to understand, can't he just tell me? Does he enjoy watching my curiosity get the best of me? So techinically he's implying that he'll show me how he has sex with woman... meaning he's going to have sex with me...

I'm going to stick with an innocent mind. I doubt my own boss would deliberatly be trying to imply that. 

"Show me what?" He grins seductively and his eyes turn the color of the night sky, a murky navy blue. 

"Don't tempt to me to show you right now," he threatens. My eyes widen and I swallow hard. So he does mean sex then. 

"I didn't know I was tempting you..."

"Believe me, just being around you, Miss Hayes, tempts me," he admits. 

"Tempts you do what," I now ask with a smirk, challenging him. I look into his eyes again and they still reveal that dark look of pure desire. 

"Are you trying to make this difficult for me on purpose?" I shake my head and then run my fingers through my hair.

"No. I'd certainly never intend for that," I tell him. He squints his eyes and looks me up and down before his gaze settles on my left hand as he watches my fingers gracefully glide though my hair. 

"Something tells me you do." I immediately bring my fingers to a holt and place my hand back down at my waist again.

His body travels closer to me before his face arrives at mine, bringing his mouth to my ear. My heart beat becomes unsteady as I feel his cool breath brush across my neck. I shiver. Just being so close to him is making my hairs stand up. 

"If you do that one more time I swear I will fuck you right here on the floor." I gasp and take a step back. My stomach begins to churn with anticipation and I have to fight every urge not to run my fingers through my hair again. Oh my... I want this! 

"That might not be such a bad thing," I choke out because of my lack of oxygen. 

"Oh trust me, you don't want to see my dark side." Not yet at least.