57 - Tap

I charged at Rhea, grabbing at her shoulders, pushing in the hopes to overpower her. Even Rhea knew that wouldn't work so she let me go and pushed me back against the ropes.

She tilted her head at me, if to say 'what else do you have?'

I ran at her, Rhea expecting me to jump but instead I dove through her open legs and swiped at hers. She fell onto her bed and rolled across the ring, coming out of the bottom and onto shaky knees outside.

That caught her by surprise.

Rhea was still getting herself back together when I sprung off the ropes and sprinted across the ring. Jumped and dove for her through the middle ropes, my knees followed her face until she hit the ground. I rolled away and smiled at her shaking her head on the ground.

I stood up and cheered to the crowd. Picked Rhea up, careful not to pull on her hair too harsh, I sent her rolling back into the ring.

I followed her, springing to my feet quickly. Rhea was on her stomach, trying to get up but obviously having trouble with it.

I heard the roar of the crowd. Being on my side, they cheered 'WAVE WAVE WAVE!'

There wasn't a way I could genuinely do the move and Rhea not be hurt after it. I hoped and prayed she countered before I did it.

Running for her ankles I picked them up, was about to flick with all my might when Rhea pushed my body away with her feet. Sending me rolling backwards.

"Is this the turn around Ripley needs?" The commentators spoke aloud.

Rhea crawled away swiftly, pulling herself up to lean in the corner of the ring. She looked at me with tired eyes and heavy breaths.

At least I'd given her a challenge.

I had to let her get me in a leg lock. But it had to be believable. I couldn't destroy her only for a slip up to get her

She was Rhea Bloody Ripley, and i couldn't just overpower her.

Rhea jumped from the corner, and ran at me, an arm out ready to clothesline. I heard her quiet "duck." As we nearly met. But I did no such thing and let her clothesline me, sending my body flying onto my back. Crashing loudly onto the floor.

Rhea was resting on the opposite turnbuckle now, watching me. I could see the pure anger in her brows. In her eyes. She didn't like that. Not at all.

I ran at her, sending my shoulder into her middle. She jumped with the impact, groaning. I shouldered into her again. But then she pushed me away, not hard but I over exaggerated it and flew back.

Rolling away, it was the perfect time for her to come in for the leg lock. It was like she read my mind because I felt her hands come onto my ankles. Felt her wrapping me up tight and then she locked them.

She held my feet tight against her chest, letting me fall to the tips of my fingers and screaming in agony as the pain stung.

But I didn't tap right away like Rhea told me

But I didn't tap right away like Rhea told me. I fought against it.

Trying to crawl away on my fingers tips and towards the ropes, but Rhea held me in place, not letting me go. Rhea yelled above me, screaming at me to give up.

Hell she meant it.

I screamed at the pain, but welcomed it just for a bit longer. Just a bit longer I had to take it.

The crowd boo'd for Rhea. Wanting me to escape, but I knew I couldn't. Unless Rhea...

I fell to the floor. Rhea... she let me go...

I was about to tap.

I spun to my back, looking up at her. She had pure anger and annoyance in her eyes. I waited too long, she couldn't and didn't want to hurt me...

Shit.

"Rhea let her go, what else does she have in plan for Mia?" The commentators spoke aloud.

Rhea pulled me up, gripped me by the arm and sent me flying back into the ring post. I draped against it, legs shivering and ankles aching.

Rhea ran at me, came close and shouldered into my middle the way I did. It hardly hurt, she wasn't making full contact. I heard her say in between the shoulders. "Don't make me do it, Mia." She said it sternly. Angrily.

On the last shoulder, I jumped a little higher and over her shoulder. Grabbing her neck too, I put all my body weight into it and she fell backwards. I rolled off her and went for the cover.

1!

2!

Rhea kicked out.

And she stood up straight away, gripped me lightly by the hair but made it seem harder by stomping around with it. She whipped me back onto the ground and i crashed myself down hard into the floor.

Blinking away at the pain in my neck, Rhea put me into position again, crossing my legs over and pulling me up and into a leg lock.

The crowd went crazy again. Screaming and booing. I screamed as the pain in my ankle stung deep.

I knew better.

I tapped. Furiously and quickly on the ground.

The bell rang for the end of match.

Rhea dropped me and took the titles off the ref. She didn't even smile, only held them into the air for a short moment.

"And the titles join the judgement day." The commentators said.

I laid in the ring, breathing heavy. Watching as Rhea stomped away from the ring.

Eventually I got up, fake limped my way up the aisle and clapping fans hands. And rounded into the gorilla, wiping some sweat from my lip.